Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

surely a debt is only a debt when you cant afford

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:54 pm

to pay the installments, so unless im wrong,we have a huge crowd turning up for the games,we havnt got any stupid wages to pay,merchandise seem to be doing well,a good run in the carling cup,at this moment in time things cant get any better for us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: surely a debt is only a debt when you cant afford

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 pm

krabb wrote:to pay the installments, so unless im wrong,we have a huge crowd turning up for the games,we havnt got any stupid wages to pay,merchandise seem to be doing well,a good run in the carling cup,at this moment in time things cant get any better for us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your right as long as you dont go further in to debt and service the interest it doesn't matter look at real Madrid and man utd etc all have massive debts

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:07 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
krabb wrote:to pay the installments, so unless im wrong,we have a huge crowd turning up for the games,we havnt got any stupid wages to pay,merchandise seem to be doing well,a good run in the carling cup,at this moment in time things cant get any better for us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your right as long as you dont go further in to debt and service the interest it doesn't matter look at real Madrid and man utd etc all have massive debts

totally agree,we seem to have got it under control. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Nearly every club in the league are in some sort of debt, its how you control it.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:18 pm

canton blue wrote:Nearly every club in the league are in some sort of debt, its how you control it.

and we seem to have it under control,so thats why i find it odd that this whittingham stuff has surfaced :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:37 pm

No. A debt is the amount you owe, whether you can manage to pay it or not.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:04 pm

krabb wrote:
canton blue wrote:Nearly every club in the league are in some sort of debt, its how you control it.

and we seem to have it under control,so thats why i find it odd that this whittingham stuff has surfaced :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nothing has really surfaced about Whittingham.

West Ham want him, we wont sell him. We dont need to. Its that simple.

It suits certain posters to post that "The Club are considering offers"...

But then they end up looking like complete prats with hidden agendas AGAINST
the Club when Malky, live on TV says "WE TOLD THEM NO!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:06 pm

taffyapple wrote:
krabb wrote:

the Club when Malky, live on TV says "WE TOLD THEM NO!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only things that makes me at all suspicious is the fact they've mentioned he's not for sale. If they really didn't want any business at all they'd not even acknowledge the interest surely?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Aramore wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
krabb wrote:

The only things that makes me at all suspicious is the fact they've mentioned he's not for sale. If they really didn't want any business at all they'd not even acknowledge the interest surely?

West Ham told the world they were after Whitts, so Cardiff City had no choice but to
reply. If they'd refused to comment we'd ALL be worried right now

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:21 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Aramore wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
krabb wrote:

West Ham told the world they were after Whitts, so Cardiff City had no choice but to
reply. If they'd refused to comment we'd ALL be worried right now

Ah right, I've only been following the Cardiff perspective. Don't really pay much attention to West Ham.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Kevin, The Carling Cup has made us a clear £700,000 plus. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: