Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Half season tickets

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Me and my m8 bought half season tickets on 12 th dec still ain't come yet . I'm not happy ! Has any 1 on here had there's yet?

Re: Half season tickets

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:56 pm

chunkyblue wrote:Me and my m8 bought half season tickets on 12 th dec still ain't come yet . I'm not happy ! Has any 1 on here had there's yet?

picked mine up on the 23rd from the ticket office, just called in on the off chance to see if they were ready. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:12 pm

chunkyblue wrote:Me and my m8 bought half season tickets on 12 th dec still ain't come yet . I'm not happy ! Has any 1 on here had there's yet?

My daughters season ticket came the other day so get in touch with the ticket office asap

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:19 pm

They duno where they are ffs , we have to go to ticket office on Monday they said they will issue us with a ticket and resend the season tickets . Lucky they weren't a surprise Xmas gift I would not of been happy . Compo please lol

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:10 am

chunkyblue wrote:They duno where they are ffs , we have to go to ticket office on Monday they said they will issue us with a ticket and resend the season tickets . Lucky they weren't a surprise Xmas gift I would not of been happy . Compo please lol

Play holy shit with them fella :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:54 am

Free palace ticket plz lol