Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Brom ticket prices??

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:57 pm

I tried booking online several times and couldnt do so. Rang up today and bought tickets for myself and my 2 boys (u16s). Website quoted £25 (15 for me and a fiver for boys). I ended up paying £43.50. Twenty for me and a tenner each for kids plus a pound booking fee and 50p transaction. Anyone tell me what they have paid?

Re: West Brom ticket prices??

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I tried booking online several times and couldnt do so. Rang up today and bought tickets for myself and my 2 boys (u16s). Website quoted £25 (15 for me and a fiver for boys). I ended up paying £43.50. Twenty for me and a tenner each for kids plus a pound booking fee and 50p transaction. Anyone tell me what they have paid?

£15 for my ticket mate, why didn't you ask them on the phone why you were paying more than the price quoted?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:01 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I tried booking online several times and couldnt do so. Rang up today and bought tickets for myself and my 2 boys (u16s). Website quoted £25 (15 for me and a fiver for boys). I ended up paying £43.50. Twenty for me and a tenner each for kids plus a pound booking fee and 50p transaction. Anyone tell me what they have paid?

£15 for my ticket mate, why didn't you ask them on the phone why you were paying more than the price quoted?

I said to the girl on the phone and she was adamant that the prices were 20 and 10 as they were on the tickets.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

I said to the girl on the phone and she was adamant that the prices were 20 and 10 as they were on the tickets.

Gareth,

are you a season ticket holder, if not then thats why they are the price you paid, season ticket holders get a special price.
Hope that helps.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:17 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

Gareth,

are you a season ticket holder, if not then thats why they are the price you paid.
Hope that helps.

No i'm not-thanks for explaining.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:25 pm

No problem Gareth, happy new year to you ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

Gareth,

are you a season ticket holder, if not then thats why they are the price you paid.
Hope that helps.

No i'm not-thanks for explaining.

Can you cancel them Gareth?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:59 pm

i paid £20 and i'm a ST holder :x they would have seen that when i give my fan number the useless fuckers :evil:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:02 pm

murphy wrote:i paid £20 and i'm a ST holder :x they would have seen that when i give my fan number the useless fuckers :evil:

Just had a look online and they are going for £15. Something dodgy here.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
murphy wrote:i paid £20 and i'm a ST holder :x they would have seen that when i give my fan number the useless fuckers :evil:

Yes Ian, something very dodgy mate.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

I tried buying online at 15 quid and a fiver for boys. It wouldnt let me go to checkout saying something about privileges or permissions. That's why i rang up to be told prices were 20 and 10.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Ticket office has some great staff but also some dopey arrogant staff :evil: hit and miss when you go in.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Ticket office has some great staff but also some dopey arrogant staff :evil: hit and miss when you go in.

Trouble is i live well over 100 miles away. I should have made a detour to the ccs on 28th when travelling along the m4 from my parents....

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Ticket office has some great staff but also some dopey arrogant staff :evil: hit and miss when you go in.

Trouble is i live well over 100 miles away. I should have made a detour to the ccs on 28th when travelling along the m4 from my parents....

Bit of a trip then, try phoning them again for clarification.
http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Awa ... 94,00.html

Your prices were correct though if not a ST or ambo.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:22 pm

I bought three yesterday (all ST holders) from the ticket office in person and they charged me fifteen quid for each. Each ticket has £20 printed on it as the cost.
Hope that helps mate.