Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ticket office useless feckers

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Been ringing them all day because i been in work until 3pm, useless cunts won't answer the phone, wanted to buy one ticket for forest then pick it up from the office. looks like i missed out now because the cut off time to get them was 3pm, f*cking wankers im fuming

Re: ticket office useless feckers

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Phoned them earlier and took 10 minutes to buy tickets because they were insisting that I stand in the Canton, as opposed to reality where I sit in the ninian 117.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:59 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Phoned them earlier and took 10 minutes to buy tickets because they were insisting that I stand in the Canton, as opposed to reality where I sit in the ninian 117.

Well Adam your not going to see much of the game tomorrow then standing in the Canton stand. 8-)

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:18 pm

After ringing for the last 2 days, I went down to buy my tickets only to find that the ticket office was full of staff (at least 10) and only 1 person on the phone the rest just chatting to each other.

Why dont you ask Vince to see if he has any tickets left

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:20 pm

atlasuk wrote:After ringing for the last 2 days, I went down to buy my tickets only to find that the ticket office was full of staff (at least 10) and only 1 person on the phone the rest just chatting to each other.

Why dont you ask Vince to see if he has any tickets left

Sounds about right

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Fella in work ordered his Forest Tickets on December 20th online but wasnt to bothered that they didnt come before christmas.

Come wednesday and they still hadnt come, phoned yesterday and they said if they aint there in the morning we will add your name to the re-print list and you can pick it up outside the Brian Clough Stand.

As it goes he managed to get a mate to pick one up from the ground earlier.

It seems though that the club have had problems getting tickets out around chistmas as there is deffo a bit of a list of people having to pick the ticks up there due to failure of delivery.

Bit of a shambles realy as Iv had letters this week dated 23rd etc and I sent a christmas card to Scotland on the 22nd and my cousin got in on Christmas Eve.

As an aside to that I ordered my Palace hom legg ticket the other day and the receipt came in an envelope with a window, quite clear that it looked like tickets, bad move if you ask me.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:47 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Fella in work ordered his Forest Tickets on December 20th online but wasnt to bothered that they didnt come before christmas.

Come wednesday and they still hadnt come, phoned yesterday and they said if they aint there in the morning we will add your name to the re-print list and you can pick it up outside the Brian Clough Stand.

As it goes he managed to get a mate to pick one up from the ground earlier.

It seems though that the club have had problems getting tickets out around chistmas as there is deffo a bit of a list of people having to pick the ticks up there due to failure of delivery.

Bit of a shambles realy as Iv had letters this week dated 23rd etc and I sent a christmas card to Scotland on the 22nd and my cousin got in on Christmas Eve.

As an aside to that I ordered my Palace hom legg ticket the other day and the receipt came in an envelope with a window, quite clear that it looked like tickets, bad move if you ask me.

Spoke to 1 of the boys yesterday and he to had ordered his ticket,but it hadn't arrived so he phoned the club only to be told they were not sending forest tickets out so either collect or they would be sent up to forest.nice of the club to inform fans :o

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Im hoping vince has a spare in the morning, im going whatever happens, minibus already booked now, if i can't get one in our end il get one in their end, done it in palace few years ago when roger johnson got elbowed in the throat, said i was a newport fan in uni up that way, felt sick saying that but it worked a treat..... Il be there with my little pick and shovel il be there :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 am

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Im hoping vince has a spare in the morning, im going whatever happens, minibus already booked now, if i can't get one in our end il get one in their end, done it in palace few years ago when roger johnson got elbowed in the throat, said i was a newport fan in uni up that way, felt sick saying that but it worked a treat..... Il be there with my little pick and shovel il be there :ayatollah:

Now that's commitment :ayatollah: