Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WHO IS THE BIGGEST CLUB ? "

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:28 am

Sadly and once again war has started on both boards.

In a war both sides are usually guilty of something. I'm not going to point fingers at people on either board who are guilty, I believe most of us know who they are. One thing I will say in defence of the other board is that a number of the members there have come down heavily on the guilty ones over there. Infact it is becoming clear that the guilty ones are a small minority, very small minority.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:40 am

annis, palace got the wembley feeling.but . weve been there and done it. oh. and i got the t - shirt. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 am

ninianblue wrote:annis, palace got the wembley feeling.but . weve been there and done it. oh. and i got the t - shirt. :ayatollah:

About sums it all up.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:54 am

ninianblue wrote:annis, palace got the wembley feeling.but . weve been there and done it. oh. and i got the t - shirt. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:13 pm

have my tickets for both legs, looking forward to it, at the end of the day I am a city supporter and will follow em wherever i need too.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Out of curiosity what did I say wrong ?

I like to cause a debate, All I did was put the facts up and the Nerds went in to over time on the other mb.:roll:

Forever Blue wrote:" CARLING CUP SEMI- FINAL 2 LEGS. "

WEMBLEY FOR THE WINNERS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CRYSTAL PALACE or CARDIFF CITY ?

We have sold 2,246 tickets to go away to Palace so far.

Palace have sold 2,960 to come to Cardiff so far. :shock: :shock:

Palace home is a near sell out., minus our support. :shock: :shock:

Cardiff's home game thousands and thousands of tickets left. :shock:

I am sure this will create an interesting debate. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:05 pm

[quote="Forever Blue"]Out of curiosity what did I say wrong ?

I like to cause a debate, All I did was put the facts up and the Nerds went in to over time on the other mb. :roll:

If we get to the final then there will be 100s claiming they deserve tickets etc and complaining about the ticketing arrangements.

I'm a fine one to complain in some peoples eyes as i'm not a regular anymore-the tickets for final should be sorted by season ticket holders followed by away members and those who went to any previous games in the cup.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 pm

The three previous Wembley trips took its toll on the majority especially when triumph was there for the taking on all fronts, Yes that was then and We didn't have Malkey, But the the way the regime have dealt with Cardiff Fans on all fronts i think is beginning to show, as I believe two to three seasons ago this Palace semi would have already been a sell out. :old:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Out of curiosity what did I say wrong ?

I like to cause a debate, All I did was put the facts up and the Nerds went in to over time on the other mb. :roll:

If we get to the final then there will be 100s claiming they deserve tickets etc and complaining about the ticketing arrangements.

I'm a fine one to complain in some peoples eyes as i'm not a regular anymore-the tickets for final should be sorted by season ticket holders followed by away members and those who went to any previous games in the cup.

Gareth, you put your family first and will go to the matches when your able to, the name of the opposition does not mean anything to you,its Cardiff City your going to see. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:00 pm

1st January 2012.

Crystal Palace v Cardiff City January 10th. CARLING CUP SEMI-FINAL. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Cardiff have now sold 2,306 for Palace away, 1,694 tickets left.

Watch out the Nerds might start up again on the other mb. :roll:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:26 pm

My only issue with the people who are not going is that a lot of them will be the same people who will expect to be the first in line to buy a ticket for the final in front of me, or the same people who will be texting me begging for me to find them a ticket from somewhere............just saying.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Take a look at Palace's attendances for the season, you'll see Notts County would push them on who is the biggest club.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:38 pm

welshie wrote:My only issue with the people who are not going is that a lot of them will be the same people who will expect to be the first in line to buy a ticket for the final in front of me, or the same people who will be texting me begging for me to find them a ticket from somewhere............just saying.

Perks of being an ambassador

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Got my ticket for the home game with Palace, but not going to the away game. lots of reasons, work family expense etc. However been to places like Hartlepool York and the mighty Crewe to watch City over the years, so if we should get to wemberlee again would get my ticket and feel ok about it :ayatollah: .

Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:40 pm

i don,t get to many brum away games.mainly down to money.main thing is to make sure you have a massive home crowd