Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALKY A FIRM NO SALE !

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 am

Malky has said that West ham did call about Whitts and Malky give them a firm NO ! he is not for sale.
Malky said Im here to bulid a team not to sell, so NO! whitts is not for sale.

Im sure we all believe Malky when he says No sale . But how many managers have we heard say the same in the past only to fined 2 weeks later and after the culb has come in with yet another 2nd or 3 rd bid the player is on his way .
We all know Its there way of driving the price up. But I do Believe Malky when he says No sale, I trust him to tell us the fans the truth. But will the people up stairs be on the same level as him or , will they say , OK ! if you want to bring in more players you can use the money for the sale of Whitts or any other player ? . I believe they should back Malky by keeping out team as it is and open the purse to bring in a few other players that we all know we need. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

More
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66746 :ayatollah:

Re: MALKY A FIRM NO SALE !

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:51 am

:ayatollah: In Malkey we trust :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:21 pm

Totally depends if there is a clause in the contract that allows the player to talk to another club. If there is and it is met then there is nothing the club can do.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Totally depends if there is a clause in the contract that allows the player to talk to another club. If there is and it is met then there is nothing the club can do.

Depends if the contract is worded like Neil Taylor's at Swansea as well though, as he may only be allowed to speak to other clubs, but we won't necessarily have to sell! :D :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote::ayatollah: In Malkey we trust :ayatollah:

Spot on Saddles. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Roy
I believe Malky when he says no sale, now we just need to add to our squad and we will be up there come May. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Roy
I believe Malky when he says no sale, now we just need to add to our squad and we will be up there come May. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep I do too mate, If you see in the interview, you can hear the truth in the words :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:06 pm

If the owners want to sell him they will weather MM wants to keep him or not if price is rite they will sell its a FACT in football :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:07 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:If the owners want to sell him they will weather MM wants to keep him or not if price is rite they will sell its a FACT in football :ayatollah:

FACT!

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:07 pm

polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:If the owners want to sell him they will weather MM wants to keep him or not if price is rite they will sell its a FACT in football :ayatollah:

FACT!

Which inturn pisses the manager off meaning a potential double lose an two vital ones at that!

Selling whitts against MM's wishes would be the worst that could happen for this club atm.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:24 pm

timdog80 wrote:
polo wrote:

FACT!

Which inturn pisses the manager off meaning a potential double lose an two vital ones at that!

Selling whitts against MM's wishes would be the worst that could happen for this club atm.

I titally sgree but it dont change the fact europes finest aside its the money men decide not the manager.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:13 pm

What is Malasians said to MM that he can have £3m funds in january if we sell him for that - i would take that

Surely the money is going to that director who auctioned our players ???

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:36 am

no sale? this is not the city i know and love? :roll: what if the offer goes up?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:39 am

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 47240.html

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Cardiff-insist-Peter-Whittingham-is-not-for-sale-amid-interest-from-West-Ham-article847240.html

Every player at every club is for sale.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:51 am

Be intresting to see how far teams will go to up their bid! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:11 am

NJ73 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Cardiff-insist-Peter-Whittingham-is-not-for-sale-amid-interest-from-West-Ham-article847240.html

Including Lionel Messi?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:32 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Including Lionel Messi?

I'm sure if someone offered a billion pounds for him they'd sell him.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:30 pm

I really do believe if Malky get the guys he is after and we dont get many players going down with injurys we can make one of them top 2 spots.
funny thing are going on now with Bristol beating Saints and others dropping points around us its still all open.
It will be intresting to see what the other teams around us bring in ,in this window. :ayatollah: