Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF: Which is your favourite area?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:01 am

MOZZER1 wrote:of course SBF 1

saw a few bands over there in my day !

rumney hasn't changed that much in the last 30 years apart from the carpenter arms and the potters wheel which have been bulldozed down . flats have been erected on the old potters wheel and now a sainsburys where once the carps stood . you must be missing home

rumney boys we are here woah :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Went past the old Potters last week when visiting mam over Trowbridge.All changed there now. Chedsoy used to have a truck yard opposite back in the day too. Even that's a block of flats! :oops: Greenway Rd Park is tiny now. I used to run around that when it was huge to train to get into the Army. Girl Guides could do it now! :D
How many times did we play football on the green next to the old school in Cae-Glas eh,or even on flat ground over the Cae-Glas Homes until we told to get out? :D

Shit, I do miss the place as well as the old times back in the early seventies. :(

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:08 am

Have lived all over, Cathays, Roath, Canton, Pontcanna, Thornhill, Whitchurch, Tremorfa, Grangetown, Roath Park, now living out of Cardiff in Caerleon, which is awesome.

My fave Cardiff places though are Pontcanna/Llandaff and Canton :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:28 am

Rhiwbina, Whitchurch, Radyr or Heath for me you can't beat the North......

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:52 am

Tremorfa was decent area once,until they moved in the scrounging famlies with there chavvies kids who who drag place down.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Dafydd wrote:Tremorfa :ugeek:

TAXI