Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone got 'Kinect' For Xbox360

Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 pm

If so what's it like??
Am thinking about buying it on amazon, would just like to know if its much good before spending on it!

Re: Anyone got 'Kinect' For Xbox360

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:03 pm

I've had the Wii and the PS3 wand thingy. I got Kinect for Christmas and it is by far the best of the three.

Freaky to see yourself partially recreated in the fitness 2012 game. Get yourself Sports Two and I'll give you a game of darts.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Wayne S wrote:I've had the Wii and the PS3 wand thingy. I got Kinect for Christmas and it is by far the best of the three.

Freaky to see yourself partially recreated in the fitness 2012 game. Get yourself Sports Two and I'll give you a game of darts.

What's your gamertag mate? Will add you and when I get kinect then I'll show you how to hit 180's for fun ;) :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:
Wayne S wrote:I've had the Wii and the PS3 wand thingy. I got Kinect for Christmas and it is by far the best of the three.

What's your gamertag mate? Will add you and when I get kinect then I'll show you how to hit 180's for fun ;) :lol:

My online name hardly changes from site to site, if anyone knew my password I'd be buggered on ALL web sites.

Gamertag is W4YNE S :D I'm a recent PS3 to Xbox 360 convert.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Nathancityloyal wrote:

My online name hardly changes from site to site, if anyone knew my password I'd be buggered on ALL web sites.

Silly question perhaps but do you have fifa12??? Could give you a game on that!
Beeseyccfc27 is my gamertag so will add you in a bit.
Well done for converting :ayatollah: Ps3 isn't as good as xbox, ok all the content is free but you pay for membership for xbox live and get a lot more for it! :D
A lot of people do prefer playstation though!!

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
Nathancityloyal wrote:

Silly question perhaps but do you have fifa12??? Could give you a game on that!
Beeseyccfc27 is my gamertag so will add you in a bit.
Well done for converting :ayatollah: Ps3 isn't as good as xbox, ok all the content is free but you pay for membership for xbox live and get a lot more for it! :D
A lot of people do prefer playstation though!!

I do have Fifa 12 but I last played FIFA when it was 08 and I was pants then, only got it so my daughters boyfriend can make me look a fool online. He knows I'll bury him in the garden if he laughs at me though.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:18 pm

I got a kinect thingy I'll sell, my kid only used it once, not his cup of tea, its obviously in perfect condition, could meet u before the reading game if you wanna buy it. Make me an offer

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Ive got kinect, what i would say is its better for either parties or when there is a large group of people around for a laugh..

Add me anyway
Gamertag : Im Too Welshy
If anybody wants a spanking on Gears,Fifa or anything else! ;)

:ayatollah: :D

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:00 pm

I am thinking of getting back into gaming again I stopped after play station 2, I saw a x-box 4GB for sale for £150 is that a good price?

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Totally confused looked online and saw a x-box 250gb with kinect for around £300, I assume 350 gb is a lot better than the 4 gb

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:15 pm

You can get a ps3 for £150 these days as well

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Andy_BlueBird wrote:Ive got kinect, what i would say is its better for either parties or when there is a large group of people around for a laugh..

Add me anyway
Gamertag : Im Too Welshy
If anybody wants a spanking on Gears,Fifa or anything else! ;)

:ayatollah: :D

Adding people mine played up this morning mate
Could you add my gamertag... Beeseyccfc27
SHOW YOU HOW TO PLAY FIFA LATER THEN ;) :lol:
:ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:06 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:I am thinking of getting back into gaming again I stopped after play station 2, I saw a x-box 4GB for sale for £150 is that a good price?

Thats a very good price mate.. Careful if buying online, mate bought 1 off ebay and only console he had, no hard drive in it (cost £45) no controllers, no games... charged him £120 and listed that it'd come with 2 controllers, 3 games and build in hard drive, obviously can take the hard drives out though!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:20 pm

I got kinect sports 2 today an just played darts all day LOL maffdenton is my GT if anyone ever wants to be humiliated on fifa 12 :D