Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: i havent got a super dry coat

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Originated from Merthyr didnt it? They recently opened a shop in Soho I think. Im a massive clubber as well as a football fan so most of the gear appeals to me.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:56 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Originated from Merthyr didnt it? They recently opened a shop in Soho I think. Im a massive clubber as well as a football fan so most of the gear appeals to me.

Yes mate. Originated in my mates shop, A2, (label was originally called Done & Dusted), then they got some investment from a guy from Derby, took it nationally, and now opened their own shop in Soho earlier this month.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:54 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Dont own a Super Dry jacket. Weekend Offender is my favourite brand at the moment. Love their T's and have some wicked hoodies and jackets. Also liking a lot of Penguin stuff at the moment.

the original penguin is quite nice n casual. but the difference in price between certain shops etc.. is incredible...

if you go on m and m direct they always have masses of penguin jackets, jumpers, polos etc.. around 20-30 quid.. yet intown the same sweater can be 60 quid..

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:57 pm

12thMan wrote:Barbour jackets are very good quality.

They've done a lot to rebrand themselves and their style.

10 years ago and the only Barbour jackets you could get were check lined, corderoy collared, wax coated farmer style jackets.

Some of the new ones are pretty smart.

Barbour was definitely the busiest area of the menswear section in John Lewis during the sales.

totally agree mate... at john lewis you can pick up the liddesdale barbour in a variety of colours for 75quid.. i bought one from barbour direct last jan and went for the more traditional navy blue but got that for £69. amazing value for the brand..

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:08 am

I have a Superdry coat mainly wear it for School!
I always wear a Green Adidas Original jumper, look at the scoreboard monday around 104 at the back you will not miss me! :lol:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/6 ... hotostream on Jon Candys photo the one with green writing on the hoody! ;)
Next to Adam Tibbs (in the yellow away shirt 09/10) http://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/6 ... hotostream Im in this seasons home shirt! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:13 am

DandoCCFC wrote:I have a Superdry coat mainly wear it for School!
:

I rest my case :roll:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:20 am

i stopped wearing my superdry coat about 12 months ago , after watching the city and getting f*cking soaked...

lets just say it doesnt do what it says on the tin...

plus it has 563 zips! and its not good for trying to do up after 10 pints of bow!! ;)

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:25 am

didnt it start in cheltenham?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:53 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Dont own a Super Dry jacket. Weekend Offender is my favourite brand at the moment. Love their T's and have some wicked hoodies and jackets. Also liking a lot of Penguin stuff at the moment.

the original penguin is quite nice n casual. but the difference in price between certain shops etc.. is incredible...

if you go on m and m direct they always have masses of penguin jackets, jumpers, polos etc.. around 20-30 quid.. yet intown the same sweater can be 60 quid..

I got a lot of T's and and a couple of baseball caps from America and it's dirt cheap. I seen the same couple of T-Shirts back here and it was double the price.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:19 am

polo wrote:
Wayne S wrote:I ain't got a superdry coat but had a Barbour for Christmas and now I see them everywhere. In the wardrobe it goes :D

Have you had your eyes closed for the last 4 years :?

I've obviously seen them, but I meant in the way that you start seeing things everywhere after you've got one. Like cars and coats ;)

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:42 am

Wayne S wrote:
polo wrote:
Wayne S wrote:I ain't got a superdry coat but had a Barbour for Christmas and now I see them everywhere. In the wardrobe it goes :D

Have you had your eyes closed for the last 4 years :?

I've obviously seen them, but I meant in the way that you start seeing things everywhere after you've got one. Like cars and coats ;)

Or like Girlfriends and Wives :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:49 am

Polo and MG top blokes! :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:42 am

Congratulations, mate! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:33 am

Super dry is a rip off ,of The North Face.The North Face is the best brand out there for winter jackets etc , by far. Good brands always get ripped off by shit companys but superdry will die out like all the others, while The North Face will be around forever and ever amen :D

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 pm

i used to be well into weekend offender gone off it now they have started selling trackie bottoms etc.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:06 pm

u wnna get a nice GOLA jacket u do butt fuckin luvly job

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:27 pm

At the moment I'm wearing a "SOAKING WET " coat , and I think it'll catch on , everyone I've seen today is wearing one :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Pretty Green got a cracking sale on atm, Picked up a £140 jacket for £70, Quality stuff in there aswell, Shop Layouts well designed aswell, almost like a exclusive boutique.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:39 am

Walked in the local kebab shop lastnight and two youngsters waiting there had them on and then the two delivery guys turned around and they had them on too. The one fella must have been hitting 50! Haha

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:43 am

if there is one thing i hate more than superdry its fuckibg hollister!! idiots who queue to go into a shit shop where everything for sale has the company name plastered over it and is far too expensive need f*cking shooting!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:19 am

paulh_85 wrote:if there is one thing i hate more than superdry its fuckibg hollister!! idiots who queue to go into a shit shop where everything for sale has the company name plastered over it and is far too expensive need f*cking shooting!

i cant see f@ck all in holister,they really need to turn the lights up a bit or am i losing my sight :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:57 pm

paulh_85 wrote:if there is one thing i hate more than superdry its fuckibg hollister!! idiots who queue to go into a shit shop where everything for sale has the company name plastered over it and is far too expensive need f*cking shooting!

Haha, Im well into Hollister, Abercrombie and American Eagle. My brother lives in Milwaukee so always get a shit load of stuff while im there.

Apparently the reason behind the low lighting and loud music is because it makes people buy things.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Nothing makes me cringe more than an adult with Hollister on :shock: its for 14-17 year olds IMO

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:19 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Nothing makes me cringe more than an adult with Hollister on :shock: its for 14-17 year olds IMO

Walking past the queues just after Christmas and the average age queueing up was exactly 14-17 year olds.

No queues to get in Pavillion or Luke though and some cracking stuff on sale!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Always remember inadvertently telling my boss in work my theory on adults wearing Hollister, ie that they are pedophiles :shock: :lol: Wish I noticed he had a Hollister top on :twisted:

Might take a look in Luke, like there stuff, good name as well :lol: