Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

swansea lad 69 stars in tropic thunder movie

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:29 pm

im sure this was you in last nights movie.... :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: swansea lad 69 stars in tropic thunder movie

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 am

Ha ha that actually looks like him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Paul :D

Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:43 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Ha ha that actually looks like him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Paul :D

Steve, which one looks like him?? :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Ha ha that actually looks like him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Paul :D

Ah i think its the one on the left !!..........No no the one on the right :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Ah i think its the one on the left !!..........No no the one on the right :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: didnt look at it like that...

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:52 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:07 am

just dont insult his grammar lads :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:21 am

Now now chidren,,just because my grammar ain't spot on,,ps not simple as you may think,
Allso nukes that's not nice?considering I'm sort you out a chance to watch a premier game in wales with my boys season when he is away?? ;)

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:17 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Now now chidren,,just because my grammar ain't spot on,,ps not simple as you may think,
Allso nukes that's not nice?considering I'm sort you out a chance to watch a premier game in wales with my boys season when he is away?? ;)

Nukes, I hope that's NOT true?? (going to watch the Jacks) :o

They wouldn't come and see you if you were feeling low and suffering, would they??
:lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Now now chidren,,just because my grammar ain't spot on,,ps not simple as you may think,

Nukes, I hope that's NOT true?? (going to watch the Jacks) :o

They wouldn't come and see you if you were feeling low and suffering, would they??
:lol: :lol:

Maybe nukes is suffering from insomnia and 90 minutes at the puberty stadium will be the medicine he needs

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Well it must be hard puting up with all the hype ans promises,plus the shit that comes out of legoland,,ps went past ther on a train before xmas,and how shit and tacky it looks,considering you had ours as an example,,
Ps,,sticks and stones lads,,made me laugh tho,the original post I mean.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:17 pm

Wtf :o

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Lol init,,

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:50 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Well it must be hard puting up with all the hype ans promises,plus the shit that comes out of legoland,,ps went past ther on a train before xmas,and how shit and tacky it looks,considering you had ours as an example,,

Your ground is a concrete bowl. Ours is better (not significantly) and we own it.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Well it must be hard puting up with all the hype ans promises,plus the shit that comes out of legoland,,ps went past ther on a train before xmas,and how shit and tacky it looks,considering you had ours as an example,,

Your ground is a concrete bowl. Ours is better (not significantly) and we own it.

Swansea councils ground would be expensive to expand due to the way its built. and we all know huw is tight.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Allready inplace to extended to 27k in the summer should we stay up,as for your ground looking better,,have a day off ffs,,it looks like somthing a infant as sketched,,

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:06 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Allready inplace to extended to 27k in the summer should we stay up,as for your ground looking better,,have a day off ffs,,it looks like somthing a infant as sketched,,

More like something you've sketched! Oh wait, I shouldn't be insulting our stadium :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:09 pm

f**k of, to good for me fella,,and glad to see you agree about your stadium m,,lol

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:33 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k of, to good for me fella,,and glad to see you agree about your stadium m,,lol

hate to sound negative but not overly fussed with our new ground..bar bigger gate receipts ofcourse. :D

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:42 pm

I am gonna go and see the Jacks get stuffed in there concrete bowl :lol: :lol: :D
TIDY DARTS !!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:56 pm

what ? :shock:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:29 pm

samdm94 wrote:

what ? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have had my inoculations i should survive Chief :D