Re: Will you ever be as big as us ?

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Wales No1 wrote:I doubt it. Premier league, what you can only dream off :lol:

we will never be as big or important as the pretty shitty city(town) :D

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Already bigger sunshine.

Don't forget the Premier league is just a name change for the top flight which we have already served some time there, we are the pioneers for Welsh football.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:08 pm

mate being in the prem dosn,t mean your a big club it means er...you,re in the prem

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Nobody likes you ! Now f**k off :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Already bigger sunshine.

Don't forget the Premier league is just a name change for the top flight which we have already served some time there, we are the pioneers for Welsh football.

It must really hurt reading that in the history books knowing you've never seen your club play top flight football :lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Already bigger sunshine.

It must really hurt reading that in the history books knowing you've never seen your club play top flight football :lol:

Your right Jack it does hurt but then again I have seen my club play in a FA Cup Final. ;)

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 pm

wimbledon were in the prem.were they a big club?

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:25 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Already bigger sunshine.

It must hurt you lot looking at your history books-you've won the welsh cup 7 or 8 times-we've won it 22. We've played top flight football for a considerable number of seasons longer than you and have been league runners up. We've won the fa cup-you've won a shit lower league trophy. We average over 20,000. You struggle to sell out. Face facts-you might be above us at the moment (for 19th time in 80 years) but we are Wales number 1. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Already bigger sunshine.

It must hurt you lot looking at your history books-you've won the welsh cup 7 or 8 times-we've won it 22. We've played top flight football for a considerable number of seasons longer than you and have been league runners up. We've won the fa cup-you've won a shit lower league trophy. We average over 20,000. You struggle to sell out. Face facts-you might be above us at the moment (for 19th time in 80 years) but we are Wales number 1. :ayatollah:

Not really, I couldn't care less what happened 50 years before I was born!

As for struggling to sell out, you're making yourself look a little silly there.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:27 pm

castleblue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Already bigger sunshine.

Your right Jack it does hurt but then again I have seen my club lose in a FA Cup Final. ;)

Fixed it for you.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:32 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Already bigger sunshine.

As for struggling to sell out, you're making yourself look a little silly there.

i have watched your last 2 home games that were on Sky TV (Villa/QPR). Empty seats were visible in several sections of the home support. Lots of plastic bought season tickets for big games. The quality of football is boring-you might enjoy it. Pass amongst yourselves for 5 minutes but not getting into final third. Thats why MOTD nearly always have you lot on last. I'm looking forward to your relegation-not for lifelong fans like yourself (i know a few and whilst it hurt me when you went up i was pleased for those who'd endured the 80s/sharpe/petty) but for the plastics who will suddenley revert back to man utd, scousers and rugby

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Already bigger sunshine.

i have watched your last 2 home games that were on Sky TV (Villa/QPR). Empty seats were visible in several sections of the home support. Lots of plastic bought season tickets for big games. The quality of football is boring-you might enjoy it. Pass amongst yourselves for 5 minutes but not getting into final third. Thats why MOTD nearly always have you lot on last. I'm looking forward to your relegation-not for lifelong fans like yourself (i know a few and whilst it hurt me when you went up i was pleased for those who'd endured the 80s/sharpe/petty) but for the plastics who will suddenley revert back to man utd, scousers and rugby

There will always be some season ticket holders who can't go to some games. Wasn't it something like 4,000 missing from one of your games recently? The point being that we don't struggle to sell out. Every home game this season has been sold out within an hour of tickets going on sale.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

i have watched your last 2 home games that were on Sky TV (Villa/QPR). Empty seats were visible in several sections of the home support. Lots of plastic bought season tickets for big games. The quality of football is boring-you might enjoy it. Pass amongst yourselves for 5 minutes but not getting into final third. Thats why MOTD nearly always have you lot on last. I'm looking forward to your relegation-not for lifelong fans like yourself (i know a few and whilst it hurt me when you went up i was pleased for those who'd endured the 80s/sharpe/petty) but for the plastics who will suddenley revert back to man utd, scousers and rugby[/quote]

There will always be some season ticket holders who can't go to some games. Wasn't it something like 4,000 missing from one of your games recently? The point being that we don't struggle to sell out. Every home game this season has been sold out within an hour of tickets going on sale.[/quote]
I'll bow to your superior knowledge and respect what you say as you seem like a long suffering JB. Btw it was well over 4000-frustrating for me as the family stand is always sold out and living a 5 hour round trip away i cant justify a st so have to splash the cash and spend £54 instead of £28 for me and the boys. Away games are the way forward for me at moment.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

There will always be some season ticket holders who can't go to some games. Wasn't it something like 4,000 missing from one of your games recently? The point being that we don't struggle to sell out. Every home game this season has been sold out within an hour of tickets going on sale.[/quote]
I'll bow to your superior knowledge and respect what you say as you seem like a long suffering JB. Btw it was well over 4000-frustrating for me as the family stand is always sold out and living a 5 hour round trip away i cant justify a st so have to splash the cash and spend £54 instead of £28 for me and the boys. Away games are the way forward for me at moment.[/quote]

Long suffering doesn't even begin to cover it. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Unless you've experienced the lows (last minute retaken free kick defeat in play off final, penalty defeat in play off final, Petty, almost going out of the league, and numerous others), you don't really appreciate the highs.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 pm

NJ73 wrote:[quote

Long suffering doesn't even begin to cover it. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Unless you've experienced the lows (last minute retaken free kick defeat in play off final, penalty defeat in play off final, Petty, almost going out of the league, and numerous others), you don't really appreciate the highs.

Fans like yourself deserve to enjoy your PL status (i hope you go down!) and as you say you have to have seen the lows to appreciate the highs. What i hate is all these twats who have suddenly become lifelong jacks. My parents live in Carmarthen and my old man (late 60s) gets mammoth stick from all these plastic twats who have never been interested in the jacks until this season.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Fans like yourself deserve to enjoy your PL status (i hope you go down!) and as you say you have to have seen the lows to appreciate the highs. What i hate is all these twats who have suddenly become lifelong jacks. My parents live in Carmarthen and my old man (late 60s) gets mammoth stick from all these plastic twats who have never been interested in the jacks until this season.

I understand where you're coming from and no doubt if we go down some will slope off again. Hopefully though some will also stick with us and become hooked.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I understand where you're coming from and no doubt if we go down some will slope off again. Hopefully though some will also stick with us and become hooked.

inevitably some will stick-look at blackpool-8,000 average before they went up-this season 11500 average. I'd rather see a kid in s west wales wearing a jb top than a scouse/man u won. My kids fly the bluebird flag in n west hants against a backlog of newbie man citeh/chelsea fans.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:59 pm

NJ73 wrote:
castleblue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Already bigger sunshine.

Your right Jack it does hurt but then again I have seen my club lose in a FA Cup Final. ;)

Fixed it for you.

now should fix your avatar... promotion 30 miles relegation 70 miles.

or entertainment 30 miles zzzzzzzz 70 miles.

capital 30 miles cesspit 70 miles.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:12 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

There will always be some season ticket holders who can't go to some games. Wasn't it something like 4,000 missing from one of your games recently? The point being that we don't struggle to sell out. Every home game this season has been sold out within an hour of tickets going on sale.

I'll bow to your superior knowledge and respect what you say as you seem like a long suffering JB. Btw it was well over 4000-frustrating for me as the family stand is always sold out and living a 5 hour round trip away i cant justify a st so have to splash the cash and spend £54 instead of £28 for me and the boys. Away games are the way forward for me at moment.[/quote]

Long suffering doesn't even begin to cover it. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Unless you've experienced the lows (last minute retaken free kick defeat in play off final, penalty defeat in play off final, Petty, almost going out of the league, and numerous others), you don't really appreciate the highs.[/quote]
your home games may well be a sell out this season but they was'nt last season just a few weeks from the end of the season you getting crowds as low as 13,000 mid week that tells you how big a club you really are