Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

today 7 out of 14 goalkeepers had city shirts on

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:55 pm

my boy attended a goalkeeper course and half the boys had city tops on,only 1 actually had a prem shirt on,i take a junior football team and again half the boys wear city shirts in trainning,so good to see :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: today 7 out of 14 goalkeepers had city shirts on

Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Certainly many more wearing city shirts Recently was in Abergavenny and could not believe how many city shirts I saw on youngsters When you think it is about 45 miles from city it was good to see

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:Certainly many more wearing city shirts Recently was in Abergavenny and could not believe how many city shirts I saw on youngsters When you think it is about 45 miles from city it was good to see

its a great thing to see,makes me feel good to see it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 am

Try Cribbs Causeway Bristol this year i saw 4 people and got into conversation with every single one of them! :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:29 am

krabb wrote:my boy attended a goalkeeper course and half the boys had city tops on,only 1 actually had a prem shirt on,i take a junior football team and again half the boys wear city shirts in trainning,so good to see :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

know this is totally off the point but my daughter (13) has starred in the Aladdin pantomine in jackland just before xmas...as a proud father obviously went to see her and i was amazed to see that there were 3 kids in the audiance with city shirts on--i didnt notice but my boy pointed out to me and they were all seated in different places so so obviously not just a one off family.I had a fewe beers that day so was not in a position to scan the crowd but my boy said he did actually see ONE kid in a jack top..

Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:07 am

I used to coach for the Football In The Community with Cardiff. Was doing it for a couple of years. You could see the difference every year. More and more kids wearing City tops than Prem strips.

I know this has been brought up before and I think Carl or Annis asked the question to someone at the club recently about club shirts and them only being sold at the club shop, think we would increase the sales if we had a store near the Valleys and in the City Centre (There was a store near Central at one point)

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:40 am

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:I used to coach for the Football In The Community with Cardiff. Was doing it for a couple of years. You could see the difference every year. More and more kids wearing City tops than Prem strips.

I know this has been brought up before and I think Carl or Annis asked the question to someone at the club recently about club shirts and them only being sold at the club shop, think we would increase the sales if we had a store near the Valleys and in the City Centre (There was a store near Central at one point)

totally agree,and the store in town was by the bus station,it was a joma store,you can still buy the kit in the sports shop on the corner of chip alley :ayatollah: