Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I'LL BE GOING "

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Cardiff City have been drawn at home to Spurs in the 4th round of the FA Youth Cup as I stated over a week ago.

The match at the Cardiff City Stadium is scheduled for Wednesday 11th January, with kick-off at 7:00pm.

Tickets are priced at just £3 for adults and £1 under 16's and Oaps. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I'LL BE GOING "

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Might take a look at that myself :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Might take a look at that myself :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Luke, I enjoy the youth Cup games, real passion from our players and I like seeing some of our future stars. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Might take a look at that myself :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Luke, I enjoy the youth Cup games, real passion from our players and I like seeing some of our future stars. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully see another Ramsey, never know :lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:22 pm

might have a bit of that myself :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:27 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:might have a bit of that myself :ayatollah:

Martyn, they are always exciting matches. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Prices a bit steep for me I'm afraid. :old:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Prices a bit steep for me I'm afraid. :old:

:lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Prices a bit steep for me I'm afraid. :old:

The days of entry by a 10p raffle ticket or 20p programme are long gone mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:09 pm

i actually might be up for this! what age group is it? used to keep tabs on the youth quite a bit as a teen as they were all of a similar age and i was well jel! do we get many down for these games then etc? :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 am

Always wanted to see a youth game but never had the chance so be great to go down!
Can you pay on the day!? :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:39 am

Used to enjoy ta reserve games, free for ambos

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City have been drawn at home to Spurs in the 4th round of the FA Youth Cup as I stated over a week ago.

The match at the Cardiff City Stadium is scheduled for Wednesday 11th January, with kick-off at 7:00pm.

Tickets are priced at just £3 for adults and £1 under 16's and Oaps. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

have enjoyed the cup over the years,sadly this year i am working nights for the next 4 months so cant attend,may get my x to take the kids down :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:47 am

a couple of years back,didnt nearly 30,000 turn up for arsenal v cardiff ? :ayatollah: