Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: You lot again

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:
forest lad wrote:Good afternoon Chumps,

I see we have the wonderful experience of your visit once again. We are dire at the moment but I see you aren't setting the league on fire.
We haven't scored in god knows how long so our drought will end this week.
I've just looked through the threads here, not only does every club appear to hate you but it seems you hate each other. We can't all be wrong!
Anyway, have a good weekend and I look forward to us gaining 3 points at long last.
I guess you are only bringing a few hundred, we can't even make money out of you anymore.

Never mind young man school starts again next week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't be silly chump, I remember the 70's when your little band of fans were put in the Trent End and you were all bricking it.

Were you around then? A long time ago and Im not proud of such incidents - just putting you straight on age.

Difference is, you've NEVER brought a decent following to ours.

1500 at most in the last 30 years.[/quote]

We never needed numbers to make our presence known. Every away game is a major day out for you lot.[/quote]

Trent Bridge a few years ago. A dozen City lads took on your mob and came away
laughing. This was after another mob of City had loads of Forest running off saying
"your too big!" to the docks lads.

Your lucky those days are gone

Now get back in your box you scab b*stard[/quote]

I see someone needs to grow up. I did that in the 80's pal.[/quote]

Did what in the 80's? support Thatcher? You scab tw*t.

Anyway YOU started all the 'we're harder than you' bollocks with your tales
of us bricking it in the 70's

Bore off son
[/quote]

Grow up sonny, I was using that as an example of age. Obviously something that has passed you by.
You need to read properly and stop giving it the big one, you don't impress anyone on a mb.[/quote]

"bricking it"... why bring that up. Dont dish it out if you cant take it, and Forest couldnt
a few years back. melts to a man

Weak-willed Thatcher loving pussies with NO jobs in Notts.. Cos guess what..

Thatcher stuck it up your arses
[/quote]

Taffyapple, You are insistent on a little banter.

Is that photo of the soldier boy you or your boyfriend? Is that a single stripe (lance corporal?) or some guys telelphone number?

I only ask as I served 8 years in the Paras.

Say hello to Lance Corporal Quentin Jones for me. :lol:

Calm down, it's banter.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:06 pm

forest lad wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:

I see we have the wonderful experience of your visit once again. We are dire at the moment but I see you aren't setting the league on fire.
I've just looked through the threads here, not only does every club appear to hate you but it seems you hate each other. We can't all be wrong!
Anyway, have a good weekend and I look forward to us gaining 3 points at long last.
I guess you are only bringing a few hundred, we can't even make money out of you anymore.

Don't be silly chump, I remember the 70's when your little band of fans were put in the Trent End and you were all bricking it.

Were you around then? A long time ago and Im not proud of such incidents - just putting you straight on age.

1500 at most in the last 30 years.

We never needed numbers to make our presence known. Every away game is a major day out for you lot.[/quote]

laughing. This was after another mob of City had loads of Forest running off saying

Now get back in your box you scab b*stard[/quote]

I see someone needs to grow up. I did that in the 80's pal.[/quote]

Did what in the 80's? support Thatcher? You scab tw*t.

Anyway YOU started all the 'we're harder than you' bollocks with your tales
of us bricking it in the 70's

Bore off son
[/quote]

Grow up sonny, I was using that as an example of age. Obviously something that has passed you by.
You need to read properly and stop giving it the big one, you don't impress anyone on a mb.[/quote]

"bricking it"... why bring that up. Dont dish it out if you cant take it, and Forest couldnt
a few years back. melts to a man

Weak-willed Thatcher loving pussies with NO jobs in Notts.. Cos guess what..

Thatcher stuck it up your arses
[/quote]

Taffyapple, You are insistent on a little banter.

Is that photo of the soldier boy you or your boyfriend? Is that a single stripe (lance corporal?) or some guys telelphone number?

I only ask as I served 8 years in the Paras.

Say hello to Lance Corporal Quentin Jones for me. :lol:

Calm down, it's banter.[/quote]

I'm calm. you started it by slipping in how our lot were 'bricking it'... i brought you
up to date.

I dont know who the feller in the pic is, i just like a man in a uniform :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Respect to the paras though, cant fault you

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:07 pm

taffyapple wrote:
forest lad wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

1500 at most in the last 30 years.

We never needed numbers to make our presence known. Every away game is a major day out for you lot.

Now get back in your box you scab b*stard

i was there that day after losing a few mates before the game and tagging along with the lads from the docks :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Give this lad some respect boys, forest were champions of europe dont forget :lol:

A VERY long time ago. When I had hair, in fact.

:lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:09 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: scabs :?:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:13 pm

OK Lads, I enjoyed the visit.

Enjoy the game, I might call back again. If we get stuffed you'll never hear from me again.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:16 pm

forest lad wrote:OK Lads, I enjoyed the visit.

Enjoy the game, I might call back again. If we get stuffed you'll never hear from me again.

At least ur honest mate. lol

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:17 pm

forest lad wrote:OK Lads, I enjoyed the visit.

Enjoy the game, I might call back again. We'll get stuffed on Saturday, so you'll never hear from me again.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 pm

i was there in the 70s m8 we won 1 nil you threw evrything at us but i can assure you we held our OWN bloobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:27 pm

My Gran bought me a Forest scarf once retro around 1981, White middle with the forest badge sort of ironed on and red stripes down the side lol, :? Fingers crossed it will be a good game and of course the bluebirds take the 3 points. In all honesty do you think you will stay up this season, whats the feeling amongst the regulars there. It would be a fall from grace should you go down. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Glory Hunter! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:17 pm

still not scored then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:49 pm

papa wrote:

I could of hidden today, as you can see elsewhere I never.

Well done.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 pm

forest lad wrote:
papa wrote:

I could of hidden today, as you can see elsewhere I never.
fair do`s :ayatollah:

Well done.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:04 pm

enjoy your trips to yeovil,chesterfield and crawley next season
forest doomed in my opinion

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:43 am

YOU SHOULD OF KEPT BILLY DAVIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 am

llwynypia bluebirds wrote:YOU SHOULD OF KEPT BILLY DAVIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Should of stayed on strike. Scabs.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:My Gran bought me a Forest scarf once retro around 1981, White middle with the forest badge sort of ironed on and red stripes down the side lol, :? Fingers crossed it will be a good game and of course the bluebirds take the 3 points. In all honesty do you think you will stay up this season, whats the feeling amongst the regulars there. It would be a fall from grace should you go down. :ayatollah:

Don't be concerned about them mate,f**k the scabs hope they go down.