Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You lot again

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Good afternoon Chumps,

I see we have the wonderful experience of your visit once again. We are dire at the moment but I see you aren't setting the league on fire.
We haven't scored in god knows how long so our drought will end this week.
I've just looked through the threads here, not only does every club appear to hate you but it seems you hate each other. We can't all be wrong!
Anyway, have a good weekend and I look forward to us gaining 3 points at long last.
I guess you are only bringing a few hundred, we can't even make money out of you anymore.

Re: You lot again

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:28 pm

:lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:30 pm

DO THE AYATOLLAH MALKY :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:31 pm

forest lad wrote:Good afternoon Chumps,

I see we have the wonderful experience of your visit once again. We are dire at the moment but I see you aren't setting the league on fire.
I've just looked through the threads here, not only does every club appear to hate you but it seems you hate each other. We can't all be wrong!
Anyway, have a good weekend and I look forward to us gaining 3 points at long last.
I guess you are only bringing a few hundred, we can't even make money out of you anymore.

Never mind young man school starts again next week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Your right everyone is bored of going to your place, been there now 5 times and every time we have taken thousands.
Its New Years Eve, remember, but 3pts for us, I am quite sure of that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:33 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

Don't be silly chump, I remember the 70's when your little band of fans were put in the Trent End and you were all bricking it.

Were you around then? A long time ago and Im not proud of such incidents - just putting you straight on age.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:35 pm

forest lad wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Don't be silly chump, I remember the 70's when your little band of fans were put in the Trent End and you were all bricking it.

Were you around then? A long time ago and Im not proud of such incidents - just putting you straight on age.

Difference is, you've NEVER brought a decent following to ours.

1500 at most in the last 30 years.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Your right everyone is bored of going to your place, been there now 5 times and every time we have taken thousands.
Its New Years Eve, remember, but 3pts for us, I am quite sure of that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Aren't you the geezer with the books? New Year's Eve????? It ain't that far pal.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:37 pm

forest lad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Aren't you the geezer with the books? New Year's Eve????? It ain't that far pal.

Don't worry I never miss a trip to your place.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

We never needed numbers to make our presence known. Every away game is a major day out for you lot.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Yawn

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:39 pm

forest lad wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Yes I remember the seventies well, I am now in adult clothes though pal - still in yer shorts and school cap eh? and if you get 3 points against us then I aint got an hole in my arse :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Decent away fans are always welcome on this board. Unfortunately you're a dick :evil:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Blimey, what a w@nker you are.

If you remember the 70s, can't you remember how to type better and come up with something a little more original?

Yawn.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Let's hope it's a good game anyway and if we do lose it'll be the catalyst for our manager getting the old heave ho.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:41 pm

forest lad wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

We never needed numbers to make our presence known. Every away game is a major day out for you lot.

Trent Bridge a few years ago. A dozen City lads took on your mob and came away
laughing. This was after another mob of City had loads of Forest running off saying
"your too big!" to the docks lads.

Your lucky those days are gone

Now get back in your box you scab b*stard

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:42 pm

forest lad wrote:Let's hope it's a good game anyway and if we do lose it'll be the catalyst for our manager getting the old heave ho.

You will lose and, hopefully, get a better manager.

I remember Cloughie's heyday with John McGovern, Bowyer et al, so I've always had a soft spot for Forest.

I went there about 2 or 3 years ago, though and what a bunch of moaners your fans were. Embarrassing.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:42 pm

scots bluebird wrote:Decent away fans are always welcome on this board. Unfortunately you're a dick :evil:

A bit harsh isn't it? Have you been at the Tartan "bitter" already?

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:44 pm

taffyapple wrote:
forest lad wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

laughing. This was after another mob of City had loads of Forest running off saying

I see someone needs to grow up. I did that in the 80's pal.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 pm

forest lad wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Funny that. Half the time when we've played you at NP or the CCS I didn't even notice your fans here :lol: , although other times you have supported your side well here. By the way I'd say every away game SHOULD be a major day out.

Having been to your ground many times with City and loads more when I lived in Nottingham & Loughborough in the early 90s to see Forest play, I'm certain you know it when we are in town :lol:

Can remember some of your fans in the stand above clapping us after our 2-1 win up there about 7-8 years ago.

Good memories of Nottingham, played for some local sides (Bassingfield in the Cental Mids Premier Div and Loughborough Town in another Midlands league which fed into the Northern Premier) up there and made many friends.

Love going back to the City ground with the Bluebirds, but none of my mates are interested this year as its New Years Eve.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Not yet. I'll wait till we beat you lot ;)

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
forest lad wrote:Let's hope it's a good game anyway and if we do lose it'll be the catalyst for our manager getting the old heave ho.

You will lose and, hopefully, get a better manager.

I remember Cloughie's heyday with John McGovern, Bowyer et al, so I've always had a soft spot for Forest.

I went there about 2 or 3 years ago, though and what a bunch of moaners your fans were. Embarrassing.

Have a taste of major success and you will always be a moaner. You want that special time all over again and nothing will keep you happy.
They were great times, we'll never see those times again but what memories.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:48 pm

forest lad wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
forest lad wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:

I see someone needs to grow up. I did that in the 80's pal.[/quote]

Did what in the 80's? support Thatcher? You scab tw*t.

Anyway YOU started all the 'we're harder than you' bollocks with your tales
of us bricking it in the 70's

Bore off son

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Just for you Forest lad

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66568 :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Funny that. Half the time when we've played you at NP or the CCS I didn't even notice your fans here :lol: , although other times you have supported your side well here. By the way I'd say every away game SHOULD be a major day out.

Having been to your ground many times with City and loads more when I lived in Nottingham & Loughborough in the early 90s to see Forest play, I'm certain you know it when we are in town :lol:

Can remember some of your fans in the stand above clapping us after our 2-1 win up there about 7-8 years ago.

Good memories of Nottingham, played for some local sides (Bassingfield in the Cental Mids Premier Div and Loughborough Town in another Midlands league which fed into the Northern Premier) up there and made many friends.

Love going back to the City ground with the Bluebirds, but none of my mates are interested this year as its New Years Eve.

I always go in the Trent Bridge, if you get past the bouncers its ok there for away fans. Just dont be too obvious.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:

1500 at most in the last 30 years.[/quote]

We never needed numbers to make our presence known. Every away game is a major day out for you lot.[/quote]

Now get back in your box you scab b*stard[/quote]

Bore off son
[/quote]

Grow up sonny, I was using that as an example of age. Obviously something that has passed you by.
You need to read properly and stop giving it the big one, you don't impress anyone on a mb.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:57 pm

forest lad wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
forest lad wrote:

We never needed numbers to make our presence known. Every away game is a major day out for you lot.[/quote]

Now get back in your box you scab b*stard[/quote]

Bore off son
[/quote]

Grow up sonny, I was using that as an example of age. Obviously something that has passed you by.
You need to read properly and stop giving it the big one, you don't impress anyone on a mb.[/quote]

"bricking it"... why bring that up. Dont dish it out if you cant take it, and Forest couldnt
a few years back. melts to a man

Weak-willed Thatcher loving pussies with NO jobs in Notts.. Cos guess what..

Thatcher stuck it up your arses

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just for you Forest lad

Fair play on the Palace game, I know it's a semi but a tuesday night? One of the worst trips for me. I hate going there.

Near on 1,000 for us is pretty good considering the day it is. I forgot where it said there were only a few hundred of you coming.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Give this lad some respect boys, forest were champions of europe dont forget :lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:03 pm

forest lad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just for you Forest lad

Fair play on the Palace game, I know it's a semi but a tuesday night? One of the worst trips for me. I hate going there.

Near on 1,000 for us is pretty good considering the day it is. I forgot where it said there were only a few hundred of you coming.

We had sold 500 for your place about 6 days ago.
By News Years Eve we will probably have sold a 1,000. :ayatollah:

I expect 4,000 to go to Palace, but it is a boring place, but doesn't bother me, just love going to away games. :ayatollah: