Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Daft things you see.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:06 pm

There's some daft things about aren't there. I was in Morrison's looking for a bit of quiche. They had a bit of a choice there but one of them was pastry free. They called it something like Pastry Free Quiche. Basically it was just the egg bit without the pastry around it.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but a quiche without the pastry is just an omelette surely!. :shock:

Re: Daft things you see.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Berwyn wrote:There's some daft things about aren't there. I was in Morrison's looking for a bit of quiche. They had a bit of a choice there but one of them was pastry free. They called it something like Pastry Free Quiche. Basically it was just the egg bit without the pastry around it.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but a quiche without the pastry is just an omelette surely!. :shock:

:lol:

Sounding very gay, Mr Jay!

Re: Daft things you see.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Berwyn wrote:There's some daft things about aren't there. I was in Morrison's looking for a bit of quiche. They had a bit of a choice there but one of them was pastry free. They called it something like Pastry Free Quiche. Basically it was just the egg bit without the pastry around it.

Sounding very gay, Mr Jay!

Yes it does look a bit dodgy. So an omelette is a man's food and a quiche is gay food? And I haven't even started on my Greek feta yet. :lol: