Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS MESSAGE BOARD TO BLAME AGAIN

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Now I do use both message boards, but predominantly this one, possibly being the person who suggested to Annis that he set it up, I must at least show some loyalty. :lol:

But I still go on Mike's, even though it would drive me nuts if it were the only one available, I don't think either board as an exclusive type of poster, and each board is made up of a broad spectrum from our fan base, and broad spectrum it really is, some people however seem to be unable to accept that not all fans are like them or share similar backgrounds or ideals, we are all different, and personally I celebrate that.

But one post on there today just about sums things up, some knob head in Watford threw a can of drink that hit and also went over some fellow City fans. No one as named or put a face to this incident, but it is presumed by many on that thread to obviously have been thrown by someone from this board and it will receive plaudits from fans on here.

Now this really does my head in, we had similar outbursts when the Rams were running, anyone who was drunk, or anyone who caused trouble was bound to have been a Valley Ram, one poster said something along the lines of he witnessed something like this before and he was so outraged, he almost told a steward, almost told a steward, well fair play that's a real positive action, almost telling a steward, that's the way to prevent it happening again, almost report it, yet these are the people who do nothing and then complain when nothing is done.

Rant over.

Re: THIS MESSAGE BOARD TO BLAME AGAIN

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 pm

I noticed it earlier Gwyn. To be honest, it freaked me out slightly that people try and score points against this forum in a thread like that, about something so serious.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:49 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Now I do use both message boards, but predominantly this one, possibly being the person who suggested to Annis that he set it up, I must at least show some loyalty. :lol:

But I still go on Mike's, even though it would drive me nuts if it were the only one available, I don't think either board as an exclusive type of poster, and each board is made up of a broad spectrum from our fan base, and broad spectrum it really is, some people however seem to be unable to accept that not all fans are like them or share similar backgrounds or ideals, we are all different, and personally I celebrate that.

But one post on there today just about sums things up, some knob head in Watford threw a can of drink that hit and also went over some fellow City fans. No one as named or put a face to this incident, but it is presumed by many on that thread to obviously have been thrown by someone from this board and it will receive plaudits from fans on here.

Now this really does my head in, we had similar outbursts when the Rams were running, anyone who was drunk, or anyone who caused trouble was bound to have been a Valley Ram, one poster said something along the lines of he witnessed something like this before and he was so outraged, he almost told a steward, almost told a steward, well fair play that's a real positive action, almost telling a steward, that's the way to prevent it happening again, almost report it, yet these are the people who do nothing and then complain when nothing is done.

Rant over.

Gwyn,

Yes dont forget it was your idea to set up this forum up and stay loyal :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
But that lot of clowns are getting more twisted and sadder than ever, its 24/7 now with them about us.
In the last 2 years I dont think I have found one piece of informative information on there, just arguing and sniping. :roll: :roll:

All I know is we must be doing something right,in just over 2 years, we have well over 7,100 members and thousands and thousands of viewers, that to me answers everything. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:57 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I noticed it earlier Gwyn. To be honest, it freaked me out slightly that people try and score points against this forum in a thread like that, about something so serious.

Its called jealousy Adam, 70% of them have probably never even been to more than a handful of matches and 80% started going to matches when Sam arrived, then later blamed him for everything. :lol: :lol:

The other thing Adam is, not one of them have the balls to say any of their sniping to our faces, in 2 years they have still remained sniping cowards. There are about 10 of them with 3 or 4 names each.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Annis said it best... Den of cowards

Add to that: den of wannabe political pundits. lame ones at that.