Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " CURRENT NEWS ON PLAYERS IN AND OUT "

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:37 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
nerd wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:How do you know all this?? is what you said 100% true or do you live in MM pockets so vice versa,i know we are skint you say we aint but wheres the evidence in the squad to say we have buckets of cash because there is none and any manager who says theres no players out there rite for a team is not just meaning because the player wasnt rite because he didnt want to come or club wouldnt let him go bullshit,besides theres lots of things MAINLY MONEY and that talks probly why we have had nothing come in and nothing will come in bar the odd free transfer if that people need to wake up and realise CITY ARE PAYING DEBTS f**k players at the moment we are lucky to have a club to watch rite now believe me :ayatollah:

Oh dear.

Of course the Malaysians need to deal with debts, income streams. That's far more important long term.

Whilst we lost players - including loan players - we also brought a fair few players in.

As for your jibe at Steve, I'll let him or others educate you. I'd take what he says over any claim by you or others ny day.

I dont care who's word you take over others nerd its a forum one man says we have money one says we are skint,Whats the diffrence as for the jibe wheres the jibe and education lession :lol:

regardless of who knows who if you had read or seen malkys interviews over the last few weeks he has indicated that there is money available and that he would not be wasting that money for the sake of it.
he also stated that during the loan window he was offered a player by a premier league club but turned it down because he thought he would disrupt the clubs squad with his behaviour.
that said player was then arrested for being drunk and disorderly just a few weeks later.
as i have said in a previous thread i dont care if we sign nobody and then bring 5 quality players in within the summer transfer window and have a proper go at the automatics next season
im just grateful we have the malaysians on board and a manager who wont go out and bring in shite like parkin and jay lloyd samuel in the window for the sake of appeasing impatient fans

Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:14 pm

nerd wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
nerd wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:How do you know all this?? is what you said 100% true or do you live in MM pockets so vice versa,i know we are skint you say we aint but wheres the evidence in the squad to say we have buckets of cash because there is none and any manager who says theres no players out there rite for a team is not just meaning because the player wasnt rite because he didnt want to come or club wouldnt let him go bullshit,besides theres lots of things MAINLY MONEY and that talks probly why we have had nothing come in and nothing will come in bar the odd free transfer if that people need to wake up and realise CITY ARE PAYING DEBTS f**k players at the moment we are lucky to have a club to watch rite now believe me :ayatollah:

Oh dear.

Of course the Malaysians need to deal with debts, income streams. That's far more important long term.

Whilst we lost players - including loan players - we also brought a fair few players in.

As for your jibe at Steve, I'll let him or others educate you. I'd take what he says over any claim by you or others ny day.

I dont care who's word you take over others nerd its a forum one man says we have money one says we are skint,Whats the diffrence as for the jibe wheres the jibe and education lession :lol:

What's the difference? Aside from the two views being the complete opposite, here's one for you.

How many directors of the club do you personally know? When you consider the answer is precisely zero, that's why Steve's posts have a far higher credibility than yours.

Again nerd weather or not ive been sucking directors off or anyone else for that matter the point is there is no hard facts here i believe we are skint and have no money for the reasons mentioned yet another believes we have and thats that,Its what i see going on down there which most fans who are realists know we have nothing to spend really with the squad we started with at the start of the season numbers wise and when the loan window opened and closed tells me this but because some guy knows a director whos probly owed millions by the club hes rite im wrong,MM said "We have not signed the player/players weather it be there club will not let them go,the player does not want to come or it wasnt rite for the are club " there only FACTS because he said it.So if he went in for a player/players and the board said no then that means it wasnt rite for are club meaning we had no money or one of the other two reasons ive mentioned after all MM said it :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:22 pm

oh dear, some people :roll:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:54 pm

Great update Leader!,would there be any possibility of us filming the Malky evenings Carl? cheers :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Why do TG and VT always talk about trying to get us up then Bluebird1977? They know we need to bring players in and they wouldnt say that without backing the team up! :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:47 pm

its clear they are prepared to back us, but it has to be right for the manager, the team and the finances..

they have proved this with the offer submitted for diouf, the goodwillie offer, the signing of kenny miller which wasnt in the plans and also ben turner..

if its right then they will put up...

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:43 am

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE CARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:08 am

dazzyt wrote:Great update Leader!,would there be any possibility of us filming the Malky evenings Carl? cheers :ayatollah:

If the club allow it Daz then I see no problem.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:10 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:oh dear, some people :roll:

Nothing contructive to say craig on whats being spoke about just "oh dear" :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:17 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Nothing contructive to say craig on whats being spoke about just "oh dear" :lol:

when you start talking sense i'll have something constructive to say! are you sure your not MG in disguise?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:09 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

when you start talking sense i'll have something constructive to say! are you sure your not MG in disguise?

And that proves my point again you have nothing contructive to say someone said we have money i say we have no money but you say " Oh dear" why am i not talking sence its two diffrent views,im sure u can try harder than "Oh dear" :lol:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:10 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

And that proves my point again you have nothing contructive to say someone said we have money i say we have no money but you say " Oh dear" :lol:

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:31 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

And that proves my point again you have nothing contructive to say someone said we have money i say we have no money but you say " Oh dear" why am i not talking sence its two diffrent views,im sure u can try harder than "Oh dear" :lol:

Your reasoning of why you think we are skint is why I can't be bothered to respond "constructively" come up with better reasoning and i'll answer. At least MG tries!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:50 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Your reasoning of why you think we are skint is why I can't be bothered to respond "constructively" come up with better reasoning and i'll answer. At least MG tries!

I suggest you read again then at the reasons as there valid