Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

More advice for Malkie

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:17 pm

I'm watching the Norwich game and there's a young Welsh kid playing for Spurs I think his name is Dale or Gale? Anyway he's wearing the number 3 shirt anyone else think Malkie should go for him? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: More advice for Malkie

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:19 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:I'm watching the Norwich game and there's a young Welsh kid playing for Spurs I think his name is Dale or Gale? Anyway he's wearing the number 3 shirt anyone else think Malkie should go for him? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no, not good enough.. would be behind naylor in the pecking order! ;) he looks too slow, think his name is snail ...

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:52 pm

that snail just scored. :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:03 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:that snail just scored. :lol:

:lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:that snail just scored. :lol:

:lol:

two goals from the snail! must be deflected crosses.. ;)

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:23 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:I'm watching the Norwich game and there's a young Welsh kid playing for Spurs I think his name is Dale or Gale? Anyway he's wearing the number 3 shirt anyone else think Malkie should go for him? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We'll never get him now Butch Wilkins given him Man of the Match :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:25 pm

he will be at man city next season. ;)

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:26 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:

We'll never get him now Butch Wilkins given him Man of the Match :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

that should put another 100k on his transfer fee!! ;)