Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thanks Annis

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:40 pm

guys, im posting this just to say thank you to annis for setting up this forum, which has become a leading forum for all city fans, and other fans. when i joined i enjoyed the banter with fans, and the good updates from carl, and i enjoyed annis's honest opinion on things (even though his secret agenda is he is the bury towns head scout ;) )

but over the last few weeks/months, i've noticed fans on here turning against each other, assassinating each other and bascially causing some tension. also the updates have slowly stopping, which i suppose is good from the club view, and no longer do we get names or hints from carl on players. (even though a day or two latter the whole forum knows)

and because of these i've decided im leaving this forum, its been great on here, and have enjoyed it, but sadly im saying my goodbyes

hope this forum keeps up the success :ayatollah:

Re: Thanks Annis

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:23 pm

bluebird04 wrote:guys, im posting this just to say thank you to annis for setting up this forum, which has become a leading forum for all city fans, and other fans. when i joined i enjoyed the banter with fans, and the good updates from carl, and i enjoyed annis's honest opinion on things (even though his secret agenda is he is the bury towns head scout ;) )

but over the last few weeks/months, i've noticed fans on here turning against each other, assassinating each other and bascially causing some tension. also the updates have slowly stopping, which i suppose is good from the club view, and no longer do we get names or hints from carl on players. (even though a day or two latter the whole forum knows)

and because of these i've decided im leaving this forum, its been great on here, and have enjoyed it, but sadly im saying my goodbyes

Thanks for your post.

Sad to see you leaving. Very hard to stop some of the heated debates.
We try our best to stop name calling etc.

Your always welcome back. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:55 pm

It's the only option unless you like your cardiff city threads with a heavy dose of tory political debate, not to mention all the plain weird stuff from that oddball Baker.

"I may eat cornflakes for breakfast... Discuss." :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

bluebird04 wrote:guys, im posting this just to say thank you to annis for setting up this forum, which has become a leading forum for all city fans, and other fans. when i joined i enjoyed the banter with fans, and the good updates from carl, and i enjoyed annis's honest opinion on things (even though his secret agenda is he is the bury towns head scout ;) )

bb04.im not a cardiff fan but i enjoy this forum .in fact its the only one i post on barring often partisan which is a birmingham city blog really.i don,t like things when it gets abusive/personal but i can tell you that most sites are a lot worse.the ones iv read today-planet swans,bang at it on one thread.small heath alliance-brum ,same again.i looked on ccmb ,guess what?same again.this board has far better humour than any of those iv mentioned.iv never seen players took apart on here like keith fahey was on s.h.a.disgraceful.on the update front the kid in front of me at blues has contacts in the club but is very careful as to what he prints.a few months ago he printed a blog and gave his opinion on things.a high ranking blues board person used this blog as an excuse not to give an interview in the press.its all sweet now but you can see what problems can raise there heads.carl will have to be very,very careful.remember your club like mine have certain money issues.im glad there,s alack of info coming out of blues as most fans cannot take whats said as facts.they get twisted out of shape.i hope you come back as this site is a good one.perfect?no but far less angry than most.iv even had one bloke caring about my education,he keeps trying to sell me books :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Yeah bye bye you will be missed with your massive contropution :lol: :lol: :lol: now let us get on with abusing people