Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Benefits

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:10 pm

What are people's opinions on benefits? Do they agree with what the coalition are doing? I do find it frustrating when people on benefits earn more money than they would if they were working. I also think benefits should be restricted to the first two children only.

What do other people think?

Re: Benefits

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:32 pm

its a tough one because ive applied for countless of jobs and not one person has even gave me an interview so should i starve? but i absoloutely hate when people who are addicts get given extra money. its more or less saying to them here you are go and feed your habbit with that little extra we gave you. and i hate when people dont even bother looking for a job but i find a lot of people who have jobs tar everyone on jobseekers with the same brush sometimes its deserved other times its not :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 pm

JamesM wrote:its a tough one because ive applied for countless of jobs and not one person has even gave me an interview so should i starve? but i absoloutely hate when people who are addicts get given extra money. its more or less saying to them here you are go and feed your habbit with that little extra we gave you. and i hate when people dont even bother looking for a job but i find a lot of people who have jobs tar everyone on jobseekers with the same brush sometimes its deserved other times its not :ayatollah:

Drugs tests before benefits is something I would vote for any day of the week.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:44 pm

i have worked since i was 15 bar 1 month a few years back, at the time i was expecting a child
they paid me a grand total of £26 for 4 weeks on the dole, and when i enquired into it they said 'well youre in work now so it doesnt really matter'
people shouldnt be left to die, but why people live more comfortably than i do when i work, god only knows

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:37 pm

alot more money goes unclaimed in benefits than is claimed through fraud.fact. what gets up my nose is the amount of money lost through tax avoidance and fraud which is absolutely massive in this country. there are so many ways to avoid paying tax if your a self employed 40% tax payer. it's the average wage earner who is getting hammed. don't belive all the tory crap,

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:06 pm

What do i think fella ? Well the Benefits were designed for the needy and vulnerable but instead are given to to feckless and scroungers without hesitation or checks. Those that know the system just abuse it, and it is just so easy to just give them what they want, as it gives them pen pushers aggro to deny them there pathetic money.
Now people who need it !! who deserve it !! are let down time and time again with the term its what you can do not can't do what matters. A squaddie who lost both his Legs was told he wasn't disabled enough whilst an Alcoholic has money thrown at em like confetti. A blind person who was told there disability wont stop them from working :o (Being a waiter/ waitress would be fun to watch) Or someone i heard recently with motor neurone disease was told they are not worthy.It is far to easy to stop people getting what they deserve because they are to ill to fight it :evil: :evil: :evil:
My own wife who finds it hard to walk now unless she has her crutches due to her MS was TOLD she could get around without discomfort :o :evil:. Who the f**k are they to say that ? Did they talk to her consultant/ MS Nurse/ Doctor ? NO some pen pusher decided she is not worthy. :o :shock: :evil:
So to all those Wankers who can work but wont you are a burden on society and in my opinion should be just put down. As why should we pay for your laziness !! I pay my taxes to help the genuine cases, but hey that's the sign of the times and it stinks.
RANT OVER THANKS FOR READING, AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT I SAID........................................I DONT GIVE A ????????????????????????????????

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What do i think fella ? Well the Benefits were designed for the needy and vulnerable but instead are given to to feckless and scroungers without hesitation or checks. Those that know the system just abuse it, and it is just so easy to just give them what they want, as it gives them pen pushers aggro to deny them there pathetic money.
Now people who need it !! who deserve it !! are let down time and time again with the term its what you can do not can't do what matters. A squaddie who lost both his Legs was told he wasn't disabled enough whilst an Alcoholic has money thrown at em like confetti. A blind person who was told there disability wont stop them from working :o (Being a waiter/ waitress would be fun to watch) Or someone i heard recently with motor neurone disease was told they are not worthy.It is far to easy to stop people getting what they deserve because they are to ill to fight it :evil: :evil: :evil:
My own wife who finds it hard to walk now unless she has her crutches due to her MS was TOLD she could get around without discomfort :o :evil:. Who the f**k are they to say that ? Did they talk to her consultant/ MS Nurse/ Doctor ? NO some pen pusher decided she is not worthy. :o :shock: :evil:
So to all those Wankers who can work but wont you are a burden on society and in my opinion should be just put down. As why should we pay for your laziness !! I pay my taxes to help the genuine cases, but hey that's the sign of the times and it stinks.
RANT OVER THANKS FOR READING, AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT I SAID........................................I DONT GIVE A ????????????????????????????????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i think you are bang on with everything you said and i completely concur!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:23 pm

JamesM wrote:its a tough one because ive applied for countless of jobs and not one person has even gave me an interview so should i starve? but i absoloutely hate when people who are addicts get given extra money. its more or less saying to them here you are go and feed your habbit with that little extra we gave you. and i hate when people dont even bother looking for a job but i find a lot of people who have jobs tar everyone on jobseekers with the same brush sometimes its deserved other times its not :ayatollah:

Great statement, mate :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Good luck with finding employment Chief :ayatollah: keep your nut up :D

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:58 pm

maccydee wrote:What are people's opinions on benefits? Do they agree with what the coalition are doing? I do find it frustrating when people on benefits earn more money than they would if they were working. I also think benefits should be restricted to the first two children only.

What do other people think?

No doubt some people are fiddling the benefits system, however there are countless threads on here about this. What about the £29 billion beind fiddled through the Tax system is that okay?

Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:10 am

Nuclearblue wrote:What do i think fella ? Well the Benefits were designed for the needy and vulnerable but instead are given to to feckless and scroungers without hesitation or checks. Those that know the system just abuse it, and it is just so easy to just give them what they want, as it gives them pen pushers aggro to deny them there pathetic money.

My wife suffered with MS before she died of a heart attack, I was working so she was only entitled to attendance allowance, which I provided with my 2 daughters we were grateful of the time she had left with us, and treasured it so much.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:57 pm

I saw on my sisters' facebook about some asylum seekers electricity bill or something. Basically they were getting help over Xmas with their electricity. The bile and contempt from some of her benefits claiming friends was hysterical. Why are they getting something free we should be getting something free if anyone. It was ridiculous.

That's what people expect nowadays something for free.