Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

An Important Statistic For Rob Phillips

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Just watched his post match interview with Andrew Taylor and I have to say he has just proved what many of us have known for a long time - he is an idiot.

Sadly when it comes to our local media he is not alone but is it asking to much to expect professional journalists to do just a little research before deciding what questions to ask our players.

For your information Rob we have just reached the halfway stage of the season, which leaves 23 games to play, and of those 23 games 11 are away from home. So when you ask a player aboout all the away games we have to play what exactly do you expect him to say.

Again for your information Rob 6 out of our last 10 League games have been away from home, on the weekend it will be 7 from 11. So far we are unbeaten in those 6 away games taking 10 of the 18 points available and I for one think that is something we should acknowledge.

After Saturday Rob we will have 10 games away from home, which is a lot, but 12 at home which in comparison is f**king loads.

I hate rubbish questions from Journalists it's just plain lazy but that's the local hacks for you I suppose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: An Important Statistic For Rob Phillips

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:41 pm

castleblue wrote:Just watched his post match interview with Andrew Taylor and I have to say he has just proved what many of us have known for a long time - he is an idiot.

Sadly when it comes to our local media he is not alone but is it asking to much to expect professional journalists to do just a little research before deciding what questions to ask our players.

For your information Rob we have just reached the halfway stage of the season, which leaves 23 games to play, and of those 23 games 11 are away from home. So when you ask a player aboout all the away games we have to play what exactly do you expect him to say.

Again for your information Rob 6 out of our last 10 League games have been away from home, on the weekend it will be 7 from 11. So far we are unbeaten in those 6 away games taking 10 of the 18 points available and I for one think that is something we should acknowledge.

After Saturday Rob we will have 10 games away from home, which is a lot, but 12 at home which in comparison is f**king loads.

I hate rubbish questions from Journalists it's just plain lazy but that's the local hacks for you I suppose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You tell him Gary. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: