Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 19,530

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:02 am

swansealad69 wrote:Early 80s u f*cking retards,,,all can check out on the internet,,as for plucking things out of the air,,they are looking at extending the lib to 27k,,that means a extra 6,500,never been said 10k 7k or any other k,just increasing it to 27k..

Try reading your own posts back.

For you to call anyone a retard when you've been proved wrong time and time again is the biggest joke ever.

I've shown you with links (can't you open them) where your chairman has quoted 10k and 7500, you havent once shown any evidenc e of your 6500.

Attendance facts are that only once in the last 15 years have you had higher gates than us.

Do you really need me to write each single year for you ?

During the 80's and early 90's our gates were similar. Although we were higher more often than not, before that and since then we've been higher over 90% of the time.

You might build a good brick wall but you are feckin useless with stats. :lol:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 am

magicdaps wrote:
neathbluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
neathbluebird wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:You have a 26k stadium, ,we have a 20??,,the lower section of the away end was empty as they did not sell out,,ther for we could not fill the stadium,its not hard even for hillbily folk like you,but you still trying to convince your selfs that you are better then us,,sad realy.
Anyway a extra 6and a half new seats going in at the end of the season to take it to 27k,and as demand for season tickets is so high as they are not allowed to sell more,let alone match day tickets we will fill the 27k allso given us bigger crowds then you,so you will have to find somthing els to convince your sory little selfs,,,small club syndrome I think they call it? :lol:

Where are you going to put an extra 6,000 seats in your little stadium...impossible to do perhaps 600 at a push.As an egg fan as well i have been down on many occassions to watch the ospreys(neath rugby still the backbone of ospreys support)so i should know.By the way you are going to have to pay your way sooner or later for the rent on your council owned stadium,in these days of public sector cutbacks are the overwhelming majority of your good townspeople who do not support the swansea town football club going to be happy to subsidise you lot? Rumour has it the ospreys intend to exercise a break clause in their contract to play at the puberty-and intend to play at a new purpose built stadium in Bridgend.Dont know if you are old enough to remember Toshack`s words when he was manager when you were last in the top flight-THIS CLUB DOES NOT DESERVE SUCCESS AS WE ARE NOT GETTING THE SUPPORT WE DESERVE-cant blame him you were only getting average of 12,000? i think.

The arsepreys can get the f**k away from Bridgend. Just turn Bridgend town fc semi pro or pro and chuck em in the English pyramid, they will get decent support :D

just a rumour about bridgend but they are deffo looking to get out of having to play every game at the puberty

This has to be the most cringeworthy post I've ever had the fortune to read. :lol: It must be utterly humiliating for one of your own to be writing stuff like this, and believe me I've read some corkers written by you lot. It's gold. Pure comedy gold. :lol: Perhaps tomorrow I'll pick it apart word by word, just for the fun of it.

Why not look at one of your own who claims we've only had bigger gates than you on 6 occassions since the 80's

A poll makes you the best supported club (even though it was on S4C a channel virtually no-one in South East Wales watches) :lol:

Or you never looked at adding 10k seats or 7500 even though it was quoted from your own chairman. now claiming its 6500 without any evidence/quote/link :shock:

Or the rest of your fans who seem to think that A cup won a long time ago doesn't count for anything ;)

Some of the stuff some of ours have come up with in fairness is poor..

- You ARE filling your gorund, and to be honest I'd bloody expect so, first year in the top flight for 30 years and only a max 18k seats for home fans. Yes there will be some empty spaces where people don't use their STs, but there are more at ours without a doubt.

- At the end of the day you are in the Prem and we aren't - for now, and in fairness doing reasonably well. far from safe, but certainly not disgraced.

Yes, you have spent more time at the top table than us recnetly (although not really that long, still more than our zero :( ), however you've also spent more time in the lower leagues too - not long ago 2 divisions between us.

Things change quickly in football and who would have thought you'd go up to the Prem a few years ago. Things could easily swing the other way - in 4-5 months we could be swapping places, or preparing for another season being a div below you, without an owner or some other disaster which seems to knock us back eveyr few years. Thats why maybe its good to enjoy your success, but maybe not be too smug, or look to far in front. :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Why not look at one of your own who claims we've only had bigger gates than you on 6 occassions since the 80's

A poll makes you the best supported club (even though it was on S4C a channel virtually no-one in South East Wales watches)

Or you never looked at adding 10k seats or 7500 even though it was quoted from your own chairman. now claiming its 6500 without any evidence/quote/link

Or the rest of your fans who seem to think that A cup won a long time ago doesn't count for anything

- You ARE filling your gorund, and to be honest I'd bloody expect so, first year in the top flight for 30 years and only a max 18k seats for home fans. Yes there will be some empty spaces where people don't use their STs, but there are more at ours without a doubt.

- At the end of the day you are in the Prem and we aren't - for now, and in fairness doing reasonably well. far from safe, but certainly not disgraced.

Yes, you have spent more time at the top table than us recnetly (although not really that long, still more than our zero ), however you've also spent more time in the lower leagues too - not long ago 2 divisions between us.

Things change quickly in football and who would have thought you'd go up to the Prem a few years ago. Things could easily swing the other way - in 4-5 months we could be swapping places, or preparing for another season being a div below you, without an owner or some other disaster which seems to knock us back eveyr few years. Thats why maybe its good to enjoy your success, but maybe not be too smug, or look to far in front.

Nice to see someone taking the time to post a well thought out, balanced and reasoned response. You won't get much of an argument from me on any of the points you've raised lawnmower. Hopefully some of the amoeba brained pond life that reside on this messageboard will sit up and take notice that you don't have to resort to throwing gypsy insults in order to make a valid point. That said.... Swansea is the better city, with a better football club, and less gypsy's to boot. :D

Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:57 pm

magicdaps wrote:

A poll makes you the best supported club (even though it was on S4C a channel virtually no-one in South East Wales watches)

Or you never looked at adding 10k seats or 7500 even though it was quoted from your own chairman. now claiming its 6500 without any evidence/quote/link

Or the rest of your fans who seem to think that A cup won a long time ago doesn't count for anything

Yes, you have spent more time at the top table than us recnetly (although not really that long, still more than our zero ), however you've also spent more time in the lower leagues too - not long ago 2 divisions between us.

Things change quickly in football and who would have thought you'd go up to the Prem a few years ago. Things could easily swing the other way - in 4-5 months we could be swapping places, or preparing for another season being a div below you, without an owner or some other disaster which seems to knock us back eveyr few years. Thats why maybe its good to enjoy your success, but maybe not be too smug, or look to far in front.

Nice to see someone taking the time to post a well thought out, balanced and reasoned response. You won't get much of an argument from me on any of the points you've raised lawnmower. Hopefully some of the amoeba brained pond life that reside on this messageboard will sit up and take notice that you don't have to resort to throwing gypsy insults in order to make a valid point. That said.... Swansea is the better city, with a better football club, and less gypsy's to boot. :D

you have the top team in wales at the moment
but dont forget cardiff is your capital and you are the original gypos they even made a film about them :D

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:56 pm

magicdaps wrote:

Swansea is the better city!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fairplay magicdaps you must have taken vast quantities of drugs this Christmas. Next you'll be claming the Gower as part of Swansea :roll:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:59 pm

magicdaps wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
magicdaps wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:magic daps, i purposely refrained from posting your accolades in fear of embarrassing you.. you list is poor to say the least. plus this are just winners and runners up and exclude the many semi finals of competitions that we have graced... how many wembley appearances have you had?

i also noted that you have never been passed the 2nd rd of a european competition. and in that second round you failed to score home and away... nout changes there then!!!

You pose some rather unfortunate questions from a Cardiff point of view. We don't have to look too far back in history to find the answers...
Accolades? How does premier league sound? Only in your dreams. We are currently living YOUR dream.
Winners and runners up? Swansea City.. winners of the play off's. Cardiff city.. Failed. Again.
Wembley appearances you ask? I was there at the end of last season, and I remember one of the best day's out of my life. Could you say the same? No, I thought not. :lol:

you will do a blackpool mate, all the hype for one season then fuk all.. your crowds will soon be 12-13 k again and you will just be another championship team... wont be long now...

how does prem league sound?? well if your happy to cheer at nil nils and one alls you can keep it mate...

surely you should spend some of that 90 million windfall and buy some players in jan than can actually go forward ...

Maybe we'll stay up, and maybe we'll go down. I don't have a crystal ball, and neither do you. I seem to remember some on here suggesting that we'd beat Derby's record of gaining the fewest number of premier league points. So far I think we're doing better than most fans and pundits had predicted, but whatever happens we're enjoying the ride. You never know, one day you too might enjoy life in the premiership. Just don't hold your breath. :lol: :lol:
P.s, count up the 0-0's and 1-1's. That'd be 6 out of 18 games by my reckoning. You don't know what you're talking about....

1 - 1 QPR Liberty Stadium
Wednesday 21 December 2011
20:00 Everton 1 - 0 Swansea Goodison Park
Saturday 17 December 2011
15:00 Newcastle 0 - 0 Swansea Sports Direct Arena
Saturday 10 December 2011
15:00 Swansea 2 - 0 Fulham Liberty Stadium
Saturday 3 December 2011
15:00 Blackburn 4 - 2 Swansea Ewood Park
Sunday 27 November 2011
13:30 Swansea 0 - 0 Aston Villa Liberty Stadium
Saturday 19 November 2011
17:30 Swansea 0 - 1 Man Utd Liberty Stadium
Saturday 5 November 2011
15:00 Liverpool 0 - 0 Swansea Anfield
Saturday 29 October 2011
15:00 Swansea 3 - 1 Bolton Liberty Stadium
Saturday 22 October 2011
12:45 Wolves 2 - 2 Swansea Molineux Stadium
Saturday 15 October 2011
15:00 Norwich 3 - 1 Swansea Carrow Road
Sunday 2 October 2011
15:00 Swansea 2 - 0 Stoke Liberty Stadium
Saturday 24 September 2011
15:00 Chelsea 4 - 1 Swansea Stamford Bridge
Saturday 17 September 2011
15:00 Swansea 3 - 0 West Brom Liberty Stadium
Saturday 10 September 2011
15:00 Arsenal 1 - 0 Swansea Emirates Stadium
Saturday 27 August 2011
15:00 Swansea 0 - 0 Sunderland Liberty Stadium
Saturday 20 August 2011
15:00 Swansea 0 - 0 Wigan Liberty Stadium
Monday 15 August 2011
20:00 Man City 4 - 0 Swansea

So since October youve only scored in 2 of 7 league games :lol: and only scored in 8 of the 18 lesague games :lol:

5 nil-nils in 18 games but you keep telling yourself you are enjoying the ride :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:20 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
magicdaps wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Smaller clubs have smaller grounds??our new ground was up and running 5 years before you even started to build,and you allso had the benefit of seeing how our new ground attracted more fans,,ther fore you built a bigger stadium, but as I said 5 years ahead of you.
and as for the new seats at the lib,they are building behind each goal to take the capacity to 27k,never was 10k mentioned by anyone, allso,did any of you hear of a poll done by htv wales asking who the folk of wales suported??you were just ahead of man u,but behind us in second place,,putting us as the best supported club,going on that poll??must admit that I read it on planet swsns,but I'm sure some wiz kid on here can look it up and confirm,it was around a month back I believe.

opinion polls are crap tbh-statistics for the last 20 years or so (and back through history) shows that historically ccfc are a much bigger club.

Gareth, the more you try to big up Cardiff, and the more you try to belittle Swansea, the more you highlight your clubs persistent under achievement. If Cardiff were that much bigger and better, why is it that we've played top fight football twice in recent times, and you have not?

I've never said that we are a big club-we are bigger than you by a long way-look at the data. Average crowds, average league positions etc... We are footballs biggest underachievers of last 50 years i would say. 1 FA Cup final and 2 league cup semi finals not forgetting ECWC semis as well do say that maybe we are not as bad as i make out. You are punching above your weight-soon you lot will fall from grace.

and if you were in the prem, you would be punching above your weight too you clown. your cardiff not united. theres bigger clubs in league 1 than both of us. no point in saying if you make the prem we'll find out because your a bunch of nearly's who will flap it before the end of the season

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:58 am

and if you were in the prem, you would be punching above your weight too you clown. your cardiff not united. theres bigger clubs in league 1 than both of us. no point in saying if you make the prem we'll find out because your a bunch of nearly's who will flap it before the end of the season[/quote]
Do one Jack-I know we are Cardiff not United. Read the heading at the top of the page. It says Cardiff City. If you have nothing sensible to say naff off back to Planet Swamp.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:26 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
magicdaps wrote:

you have the top team in wales at the moment
but dont forget cardiff is your capital and you are the original gypos they even made a film about them :D

You're quite right, Cardiff is our capital. However, we waited so long for the mighty Cardiff city to represent Wales in the premier league, that eventually we gave up and did it ourselves. If you want a job done well.. do it yourself. :lol:
As for us being the "original" gypo's, I think you'll find that the original gypo's are from Romania or some such place, possibly Ireland, but certainly not Swansea. If you want a history lesson on gypsy/pikey/traveller/tinker types, ask around in Cardiff. There's plenty of them about..

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Let's call a halt to this post now chaps, it is beyond control. But if anyone calls me a retard again, I can meet you anywhere and discuss it :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:50 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Since1980 untill last season you average higher gates then us in a season only 6 times,,???hardly a landslide,allso yes you have won the fa cup?1927,hardly a huge achievement,as the armed forces took part around them days,but yes you have won it,up untill the 60s you were in the top leagues,wile we were in the lower and that's why your support is higher and you have pockets of support around the swansea area,But since the70 you have struggled wile we have been in the old first,been to the old wemberly twice in finalls and achived more then you since the 80s.
You keep talking on how big your support is,up untill 10 years ago you Would hardly see any thing to do with swans up in the valleys,and most off port talbot 15 years back was cardiff,but now its the opposite and you will see many kids in the valleys wearing swansea stuff,,things have changed and the balance is swinging our way thanks now to us being in the prem,unless you get ther or we go down our support will only get bigger and with adding more seats at the end of the season more will be able to get in.
You say we have shit crowds but can only fill what we have,we have 16k season ticket holders that's all we were allowed to sell as a min of 2k have to be made available on the day,and 2.500 for away,every game is a sellout weekss before the game,and when we increase our ground to 27k we will still sellout as soo many aree on the waiting list,that's why next season tickets have been on sale to existing holders for the last month and allready most have got them,,so things are changing and unless you get to the prem soon we will become the biggest of the two if not allready..

Like fk will you. Typical Jack blatantly lying. I know of 2 lads.... yes 2, who like Swansea, dont even support them, they support United but like to see Swansea do well. So stop spouting bollocks gypo.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:28 pm

seanmogs wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Since1980 untill last season you average higher gates then us in a season only 6 times,,???hardly a landslide,allso yes you have won the fa cup?1927,hardly a huge achievement,as the armed forces took part around them days,but yes you have won it,up untill the 60s you were in the top leagues,wile we were in the lower and that's why your support is higher and you have pockets of support around the swansea area,But since the70 you have struggled wile we have been in the old first,been to the old wemberly twice in finalls and achived more then you since the 80s.
You keep talking on how big your support is,up untill 10 years ago you Would hardly see any thing to do with swans up in the valleys,and most off port talbot 15 years back was cardiff,but now its the opposite and you will see many kids in the valleys wearing swansea stuff,,things have changed and the balance is swinging our way thanks now to us being in the prem,unless you get ther or we go down our support will only get bigger and with adding more seats at the end of the season more will be able to get in.
You say we have shit crowds but can only fill what we have,we have 16k season ticket holders that's all we were allowed to sell as a min of 2k have to be made available on the day,and 2.500 for away,every game is a sellout weekss before the game,and when we increase our ground to 27k we will still sellout as soo many aree on the waiting list,that's why next season tickets have been on sale to existing holders for the last month and allready most have got them,,so things are changing and unless you get to the prem soon we will become the biggest of the two if not allready..

Like fk will you. Typical Jack blatantly lying. I know of 2 lads.... yes 2, who like Swansea, dont even support them, they support United but like to see Swansea do well. So stop spouting bollocks gypo.

i've only seen 2 guys wearing swans tops since they got promoted and i live about only 40mins from that stinking shithole called swansea. what an awesome fanbase :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Let's call a halt to this post now chaps, it is beyond control. But if anyone calls me a retard again, I can meet you anywhere and discuss it :ayatollah: :lol:

Fancy a pint RETARD i'm paying

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:09 pm

And I live 40 mins from legoland,and yet I ain't seena single scum top, ,so what is it you are trying to say??And your meant to be the Barcelona of welsh football,get a life you sad tinker tw*t

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Ps retard would gladly meet up to discuss what's on your mind,even willing to go to a forum meet when I'm able to,,

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:27 pm

swansealad69 wrote:And I live 40 mins from legoland,and yet I ain't seena single scum top, ,so what is it you are trying to say??And your meant to be the Barcelona of welsh football,get a life you sad tinker tw*t

we're no barcelona just a far better supported club then you. accept and learn to love your club, rather then be bitter and twisted about the bluebirds.