Re: 19,530

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Gypsy filth

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:57 pm

And QPR took 17000 !!!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:05 pm

They haven't had any cup finals to flesh out their season ticket sales.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:09 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:And QPR took 17000 !!!!! :ayatollah:

QPR took 17000? The liability stadium must be huge if it can accomadate 17k away fans :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:18 pm

My mate is a Liverpool fan and bought a season ticket just to watch Liverpool last game of the season but sells it every week for £15, but could not sell it for tonight's game! Gypo's could not sell out their own allocation tonight, shit ground, shit fans. :x

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Shit support and a club punching above their weight :D

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:13 pm

f**k me there are some brain doners on here at times.

What part of "home allocation sell out" can't you grasp?

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:19 pm

NJ73 wrote:f**k me there are some brain doners on here at times.

yawn.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:21 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:f**k me there are some brain doners on here at times.

yawn.

I know, the brain doners have that effect.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Premiership support :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:24 pm

NEATHBLUES wrote:Premiership support :lol:

Here's one of the preciously mentioned brain doners.

Do you know what "sold out" means?

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:24 pm

why was the game played today and not yesterady.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:25 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:why was the game played today and not yesterady.

SKY

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:25 pm

was it because half your s/t holders were watching the rugby :D

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:33 pm

and was there a fire drill with 15 mins to go,because the goal qpr were defending emptied pretty quickly. ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 am

Gypo's

Gypsy filth

Gypo's could not sell out their own allocation tonight

Ahem, you seem to have forgotten something...

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf

To recap.. There are 8.0625 gypsies livivng in Cardiff for every 1 in Swansea. FACT!

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:37 am

They count official gypsies whats the count when the rest of your lot are added into the sum.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:38 am

It is very embarrassing for the town of Swansea that they have such small crowds and struggle to sell tickets.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:My mate is a Liverpool fan and bought a season ticket just to watch Liverpool last game of the season but sells it every week for £15, but could not sell it for tonight's game! Gypo's could not sell out their own allocation tonight, shit ground, shit fans. :x

what a bitter little c**t haha. makes my day reading the bitterness everyday. swansea city first welsh premier league club. cardiff city when they do somthing worth appreciating we'll write somthing down. as for gypos id be a gypo than support a bunch of peodophiles like your lot. dirty bunch of rapists. wait i better slap my head :ayatollah: and grab a copy of annis' new amazing story he prob just made up,
as for not selling our allocation every home game has been sold out for the season you retard.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:07 am

james-jackarmy wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:My mate is a Liverpool fan and bought a season ticket just to watch Liverpool last game of the season but sells it every week for £15, but could not sell it for tonight's game! Gypo's could not sell out their own allocation tonight, shit ground, shit fans. :x

what a bitter little c**t haha. makes my day reading the bitterness everyday. swansea city first welsh premier league club. cardiff city when they do somthing worth appreciating we'll write somthing down. as for gypos id be a gypo than support a bunch of peodophiles like your lot. dirty bunch of rapists. wait i better slap my head :ayatollah: and grab a copy of annis' new amazing story he prob just made up,
as for not selling our allocation every home game has been sold out for the season you retard.

Let me explain "retard" my mate is a Liverpool fan who bought a season ticket down the puberty and sells his ticket for £15 every game as he only bought it to watch Liverpool. He could not sell it last night, so was unused - sell out!!! You f*cking gypo. :lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:23 am

The game was sold out 2 weeks back,,and season ticket sales are on the gate if they go or not u f*cking thick scum fuckers,,ps thank your dirty scous mate for the money..ps season tickets for next year are going quick,so you had better tell your mate to get his back in..

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:30 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:
james-jackarmy wrote:

Let me explain "retard" my mate is a Liverpool fan who bought a season ticket down the puberty and sells his ticket for £15 every game as he only bought it to watch Liverpool. He could not sell it last night, so was unused - sell out!!! You f*cking gypo. :lol:

oh no isit possible your making it up in order to have a pop at us. fuking pathetic. you and your joke of a club.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:33 am

19530 ??? Is that all they get :lol:

We had 26058 when we played QPR in April !!!

Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 pm

You have a 26k stadium, ,we have a 20??,,the lower section of the away end was empty as they did not sell out,,ther for we could not fill the stadium,its not hard even for hillbily folk like you,but you still trying to convince your selfs that you are better then us,,sad realy.
Anyway a extra 6and a half new seats going in at the end of the season to take it to 27k,and as demand for season tickets is so high as they are not allowed to sell more,let alone match day tickets we will fill the 27k allso given us bigger crowds then you,so you will have to find somthing els to convince your sory little selfs,,,small club syndrome I think they call it? :lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 pm

james-jackarmy wrote:

You might want to take a look at the history book my friend and tell me if we have anything to write about ;)

Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:38 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You have a 26k stadium, ,we have a 20??,,the lower section of the away end was empty as they did not sell out,,ther for we could not fill the stadium,its not hard even for hillbily folk like you,but you still trying to convince your selfs that you are better then us,,sad realy.
Anyway a extra 6and a half new seats going in at the end of the season to take it to 27k,and as demand for season tickets is so high as they are not allowed to sell more,let alone match day tickets we will fill the 27k allso given us bigger crowds then you,so you will have to find somthing els to convince your sory little selfs,,,small club syndrome I think they call it? :lol:

Whose gonna sit on the half a seat ?? :lol:
Whose paying to put extra seats in ?

Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:37 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You have a 26k stadium, ,we have a 20??,,the lower section of the away end was empty as they did not sell out,,ther for we could not fill the stadium,its not hard even for hillbily folk like you,but you still trying to convince your selfs that you are better then us,,sad realy.

6 and a half is about right!!!!!

Who is paying for that? Doubt Jenkins will pay. Plus you need to pay a bit of rent.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

6 and a half is about right!!!!!

Who is paying for that? Doubt Jenkins will pay. Plus you need to pay a bit of rent.

They've gotta stay up 1st mate, they looked awful last nite