Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So actually the club hasn't learnt a thing from the past!!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Despite all the positives on and off the pitch, very few negatives, the club has not learnt that you cannot go through a heavy xmas period (December - January) fixtures on a skeleton squad.

Personally I blame the poxy manager of the month award but then again we just never seem to fire in December. Massive fixture list from Saturday - end of January, could make or break the season.

And for those more intellectual on here, Hudson is not the answer nor a captain - and I've kept to that stance since he joined!

Re: So actually the club hasn't learnt a thing from the past!!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:11 pm

December so far:

1W 2D 1L.

Not disasterous is it?

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Disapointed a little bit with this month its 10 times better than last December which was carrying the slump from November.

We had so called stars back then who couldn't give a f**k.

Most clubs get a crap month now and again.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:December so far:

1W 2D 1L.

Not disasterous is it?

Not the end of the world and I'm not complaining but some of our players could do with a re-charge before the exhaustive January fixtures.

And I still think that manager of the month award is not worth winning!!!! Like a noose around our necks.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:19 pm

arri potta wrote:Despite all the positives on and off the pitch, very few negatives, the club has not learnt that you cannot go through a heavy xmas period (December - January) fixtures on a skeleton squad.

Personally I blame the poxy manager of the month award but then again we just never seem to fire in December. Massive fixture list from Saturday - end of January, could make or break the season.

And for those more intellectual on here, Hudson is not the answer nor a captain - and I've kept to that stance since he joined!

never seem to fire in december? wasnt it always november?