Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Burnley-v-Doncaster

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:43 am

Yesterday I was asked to cover the Burnley-v-Doncaster match for the National papers (via an agency) and, living in Wigan, made it local.

The reason for the thread was to comment mainly on El Hadji Diouf - given previous comments on this MB.

My personal view is that I am glad he is not playing for us. He still has his aggressive streak. He constantly moaned during the match and had to be "halled" away from the referee at Half Time. He had a few nice touches of the ball but showed very little threat. This was not helped by the fact that Donny tried to play from Defence to Attack missing out the midfield.

My personal view is that he is no better than what we already have and he still has that "disruptive" streak in him.

Just thought I'd add ..... for those that were interested.

Re: Burnley-v-Doncaster

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:23 am

Paul Keevil wrote:Yesterday I was asked to cover the Burnley-v-Doncaster match for the National papers (via an agency) and, living in Wigan, made it local.

The reason for the thread was to comment mainly on El Hadji Diouf - given previous comments on this MB.

My personal view is that I am glad he is not playing for us. He still has his aggressive streak. He constantly moaned during the match and had to be "halled" away from the referee at Half Time. He had a few nice touches of the ball but showed very little threat. This was not helped by the fact that Donny tried to play from Defence to Attack missing out the midfield.

My personal view is that he is no better than what we already have and he still has that "disruptive" streak in him.

Just thought I'd add ..... for those that were interested.

Cheers Paul, for the update on him.