Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fucked Up Dreams....

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Last night I went to bed at about alf 12, smashed but not to smahed after a great day...

My dreams were bonkers.

At one point I was going to an away game as I was working away, and meeting the lads there, I parked my Car at a bottom of a hill next to a river, and walked up loads of steps, through a multi storey car park into a shoping centre where I then went through a Cinema and into Swindon Towns Ground :? I came out and walked in circles for ages not knowing where anyone was, then I came across another cinema where i went in , walked into one of the cinema rooms and I was on another terrace watchng Man City Vs Coventry, then I came out of there and realised I was supposed to be in Oldham, so I walked up the Hill and was in Oldham, I watched the game and left early, couldnt find the car and couldnt find anyone, after a while I realised the car was down the steps I had walked up but decided to leave the car there as it was easier and swam home, then I woke up.. :shock: There was some other shit in between which was equaly as strange and fucked up.

Please someone tell me im not the only one who has such dreams

:ayatollah:

Re: Fucked Up Dreams....

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Used to suffer terrible nightmares on a Monday and Tuesday after a long weekend without sleep and taking all sorts.

The worst was the mind being awake but still dreaming. Horrid.

Re: Fucked Up Dreams....

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:09 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Last night I went to bed at about alf 12, smashed but not to smahed after a great day...

My dreams were bonkers.

At one point I was going to an away game as I was working away, and meeting the lads there, I parked my Car at a bottom of a hill next to a river, and walked up loads of steps, through a multi storey car park into a shoping centre where I then went through a Cinema and into Swindon Towns Ground :? I came out and walked in circles for ages not knowing where anyone was, then I came across another cinema where i went in , walked into one of the cinema rooms and I was on another terrace watchng Man City Vs Coventry, then I came out of there and realised I was supposed to be in Oldham, so I walked up the Hill and was in Oldham, I watched the game and left early, couldnt find the car and couldnt find anyone, after a while I realised the car was down the steps I had walked up but decided to leave the car there as it was easier and swam home, then I woke up.. :shock: There was some other shit in between which was equaly as strange and fucked up.

Please someone tell me im not the only one who has such dreams

:ayatollah:

Sounds like the 1973/74 season?