Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nottingham Forest

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:03 pm

They have not scored a goal in their last 6 matches. The last time they scored was a last minute kick against Ipswich at their own ground. Their next game was against us at CCS of which Joe Mason scored the only goal. They have failed to score in their next 5 matches and have only picks up one point from them, a 0-0 draw with Bristol City.

Apparently they have had a lot of possession and created many chances in most of these games but just can't find the finishing touch. As we are their next opponents what are you thinking after reading this?

Re: Nottingham Forest

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Bollocking time for Nottingham Forest, we are gonna batter them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:06 pm

It's bound to come to an end against us!!!

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:50 pm

All runs come to an end just like ours did last week, Forest are a tidy side and imo performing below expectations so wouldn't surprise me if they scored against us and gave us a tough game, still fancy us to just nick it though 3-2.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:00 pm

2 nil to Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:09 pm

They're still in the bottom 3/relegation zone, and everyone is exactly halfway through the season (apart from Birmingham, Ipswich and Pompey). I'd be very, very worried if I was a Forest fan. And look at the quality they have. Chambers, Camp, McGugan and Morgan just to name a few. I'm very surprised at where they find themselves. They've had two managers yes, but still very surprised.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:29 pm

This could be the game to inculed Earnie into the squad :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:30 pm

If we start with Miller either 1-0 or a draw! :)
If we start with Gestede then maybe 2-0 or 3-1! :D

I say this because Miller got battered all game when they came to us! Chambers and Morgan always had him! :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:If we start with Miller either 1-0 or a draw! :)
If we start with Gestede then maybe 2-0 or 3-1! :D

I say this because Miller got battered all game when they came to us! Chambers and Morgan always had him! :ayatollah:

cant understand why no teams target morgan , hes always been decent in the air and is a big lump, but he isnt very quick or mobile and this has to be key.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:They're still in the bottom 3/relegation zone, and everyone is exactly halfway through the season (apart from Birmingham, Ipswich and Pompey). I'd be very, very worried if I was a Forest fan. And look at the quality they have. Chambers, Camp, McGugan and Morgan just to name a few. I'm very surprised at where they find themselves. They've had two managers yes, but still very surprised.

The last time they went down there was an air of 'we are too good to go down' about them.

I hope they go down. Cant stand forest or cotterill.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 pm

polo wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:They're still in the bottom 3/relegation zone, and everyone is exactly halfway through the season (apart from Birmingham, Ipswich and Pompey). I'd be very, very worried if I was a Forest fan. And look at the quality they have. Chambers, Camp, McGugan and Morgan just to name a few. I'm very surprised at where they find themselves. They've had two managers yes, but still very surprised.

The last time they went down there was an air of 'we are too good to go down' about them.

I can understand where you're coming from :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:

Should never have got rid of billy davies

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 am

polo wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:

my mate is a forest fan and he agrees that billy davies should never have gone

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:07 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:

Davies is a wanker but a good manager nonetheless!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:10 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:

Davies is a wanker but a good manager nonetheless!

many forest fans wanted his return... ,

personally i hope forest rot in hell... totally dislike all things about them...

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:12 am

Reading Cotterills reports of all these games he is claiming they dominate but listening to the Forest supporters up here they claim he is full of bullshit.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:21 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Reading Cotterills reports of all these games he is claiming they dominate but listening to the Forest supporters up here they claim he is full of bullshit.

So true Ian :ayatollah: - This is how he comes across on his interviews ( IMO ).
i remember someone telling me that when he went for a managers job,he went to the interview with a flip chart :o

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:27 am

polo wrote:

I would love 2 see them go down, them, leeds and the wurzels

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:49 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Reading Cotterills reports of all these games he is claiming they dominate but listening to the Forest supporters up here they claim he is full of bullshit.

So true Ian :ayatollah: - This is how he comes across on his interviews ( IMO ).
i remember someone telling me that when he went for a managers job,he went to the interview with a flip chart :o

:shock:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:52 am

Stats like the first post mean nothing to me, records are just waiting to be broken.

We didn't concede for ages until boro them gifted them goals.

Away to forest is never going to be easy, would take a 90th min OG to win it anyday

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:22 am

At the start of the season if i could have picked any team to beat at their ground it would have been either reading which we did very well or forest after a bad trip last season in which we played very poorley
Incidentaly i watched the season review 10/11 disc the other day and we were the beneficiaries of perhaps the softest penalty decision in the history of football against the scabs :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:50 am

2blue2handle wrote:Stats like the first post mean nothing to me, records are just waiting to be broken.

Exactly Luke and the longer it goes on the better chance it will brake. Does that not worry you?

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:They have not scored a goal in their last 6 matches. The last time they scored was a last minute kick against Ipswich at their own ground. Their next game was against us at CCS of which Joe Mason scored the only goal. They have failed to score in their next 5 matches and have only picks up one point from them, a 0-0 draw with Bristol City.

Apparently they have had a lot of possession and created many chances in most of these games but just can't find the finishing touch. As we are their next opponents what are you thinking after reading this?

So what have Forest done to try and score......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eason.html

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:19 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:They have not scored a goal in their last 6 matches. The last time they scored was a last minute kick against Ipswich at their own ground. Their next game was against us at CCS of which Joe Mason scored the only goal. They have failed to score in their next 5 matches and have only picks up one point from them, a 0-0 draw with Bristol City.

So what have Forest done to try and score......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eason.html

thats interesting.. he can be a handful.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:24 pm

I know Steve Cotterill from my time in Ireland, knew him quite well over there.

Let's just say, anything said by him in the media is to be taken with a jug of salt

Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:10 am

Not sure if this photo is correct :roll: - but looks like Forest have to sell to buy :o

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... unter.html

Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:21 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Stats like the first post mean nothing to me, records are just waiting to be broken.

Exactly Luke and the longer it goes on the better chance it will brake. Does that not worry you?

It certainly does mate, interesting never the less.
Every time I hear a record I just assume it will be broken against us lol.
Just hope it lasts that game longer :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 am

they are massively overdue a goal!

its bound to come, and they might come all at once