Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Brom Away

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Couldnt care less about this game, would rather play the kids and lose, weve had our cup run in the Carling Cup and hope we get to Wembley,but we also need to concentrate on the league, anyone agree.

Re: West Brom Away

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:08 pm

viewtopic.php?p=617742#p617742 - :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:09 pm

nobby wrote:Couldnt care less about this game, would rather play the kids and lose, weve had our cup run in the Carling Cup and hope we get to Wembley,but we also need to concentrate on the league, anyone agree.

nope, winning in any competition breeds confidence as the Carling Cup has proved

beating Premier League opposition would provide a massive confidence boost for our first team too

besides, i want to win every game, no matter what :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:39 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
nobby wrote:Couldnt care less about this game, would rather play the kids and lose, weve had our cup run in the Carling Cup and hope we get to Wembley,but we also need to concentrate on the league, anyone agree.

nope, winning in any competition breeds confidence as the Carling Cup has proved

beating Premier League opposition would provide a massive confidence boost for our first team too

Scott and I hardly agree, but I am 100% with Scott on this, we should try and win every game and it defs breads confidence and wakes up South Wales. Unfair to your fans if you dont go out to win every game. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

Scott and I hardly agree, but I am 100% with Scott on this, we should try and win every game and it defs breads confidence and wakes up South Wales. Unfair to your fans if you dont go out to win every game. :ayatollah:

I agree that we should try and win every game, but i feel we should not play our first eleven in this game as there are far more important games to concentrate on given the league position we find ourselves in, will Malkay agree, only time will tell. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Up to MM and i respect what ever he does!
But West Brom would do the same as us if we play weak team! :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:21 pm

I dont really want us going beyond the 4th round really. That would take us into Febuary with quite a bit of money for the summer, but think about the massive backlog of games we'll be getting. Cant be good for the team

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:28 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:

yep totally agree aswell,the carling cup run has been a massive factor in where we are in the league,

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 pm

I wouldn't mind going to this one actually. Anyway on topic, I love the FA cup and want us to go all the way, theres something about the cup I love and everytime I see the cup draw (even if City ain't in it) I get excited.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 am

People said the Carling Cup was load of sxit but when we got this far people are suddenley loving it. :ayatollah: