Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

XMAS TV

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:32 pm

f*cking rubbih.

A programme about Ernie Wise and a repeat of Home Alone.

Do me a f*cking favour. :twisted:

Re: XMAS TV

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:41 pm

polo wrote:f*cking rubbih.

A programme about Ernie Wise and a repeat of Home Alone.

Do me a f*cking favour. :twisted:

We disagree again Polo, I love Xmas tv, but we do agree on this, I am not a fan of the above two programmes. :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Madonna strutting herself on Sky Living HD - over 50 but still quality milf.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Repeats of QI and Blackadder means I cannot complain

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:08 pm

MOTD on now. Tidy.

Phil Dowd. Would love to smack him in his arrogant mush with a childs cricket bat. never a sendinf off, and looks like he enjoyed it, Sad tw*t.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:09 am

polo wrote:MOTD on now. Tidy.

Phil Dowd. Would love to smack him in his arrogant mush with a childs cricket bat. never a sendinf off, and looks like he enjoyed it, Sad tw*t.

howard webb must have still been pissed aswell to give a penalty for everton like that. the player stubbed his toe on the floor without a sunderland player anywhere near him... shocking :shock:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:14 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

howard webb must have still been pissed aswell to give a penalty for everton like that. the player stubbed his toe on the floor without a sunderland player anywhere near him... shocking :shock:

Howard Webb must of thought he was at a Man U game ;) Shocking decision :shock:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:15 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

Howard Webb must of thought he was at a Man U game ;) Shocking decision :shock:

Should ban them. simple as that.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:16 am

boring mod tonight. 5 draws and the only major victory was for united...

p.s. why doest bellamy start for liverpool?? hes better than maxi, and henderson... and always looks dangerous .. plus his set pieces are superb...