Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

There was a reason I joined

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:47 pm

This forum ,
I was originally on BBC606 forum before it got shut down and then joined the not606 forum both were pretty stail and heavy reliant on a guy called blue prophet. I looked at CCMB and this forum and joined on here, since I joined I have hardly looked let alone posted on the other forums while I post on here as often as possible.
Ive had a heads up from Merlin(Mod) regarding a post I issued from rangers fans (bad taste football chants)
And I took it on the chin, That aside I've got no gripes or grumbles with anyone and find the banter on here to be quite tasteful.
Your always gonna have WUMS and moaners but how anyone on any forum could possibly feel that Cardiff are a poor team to watch is completely mind blowing.
Im am aware that Annis has already posted the message from CCMB so I won't post any links but in all honesty I feel despite being intitled to voice his/her opinion online but the MODS on that site should have a fkn word with that numpty for attempting to spread negegtivity in a time where we need as much support and team spirit as possible...

Moan over...

Re: There was a reason I joined

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:49 pm

aj1927 wrote:This forum ,
I was originally on BBC606 forum before it got shut down and then joined the not606 forum both were pretty stail and heavy reliant on a guy called blue prophet. I looked at CCMB and this forum and joined on here, since I joined I have hardly looked let alone posted on and I post on here as often as possible.
Ive had a heads up from Merlin(Mod) regarding a post I issued from rangers fans (bad taste football chants)
And I took it on the chin, That aside I've got no gripes or grumbles with anyone and find the banter on here to be quite tasteful.
Your always gonna have WUMS and moaners but how anyone on any forum could possibly feel that Cardiff are a poor team to watch is completely mind blowing.
Im am aware that Annis has already posted the message from CCMB so I won't post any links but in all honesty I feel despite being intitled to voice his/her opinion online but the MODS on that site should have a fkn word with that numpty for attempting to spread negegtivity in a time where we need as much support and team spirit as possible...

Moan over...

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thank you for staying loyal and cheerful :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:09 pm

I was originally on BBC606 forum before it got shut down and then joined the not606 forum both were pretty stail and heavy reliant on a guy called blue prophet. I looked at CCMB and this forum and joined on here, since I joined I have hardly looked let alone posted on the other forums while I post on here as often as possible.

Moan over...

what a load of old bollocks :lol:

there can be no reason why you would want to go to the effort of writing all that just because someone has an opinion on the side posted on a different forum. skullduggery going on on this board this evening. this is propaganda.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:19 pm

m4morris wrote:

Moan over...

there can be no reason why you would want to go to the effort of writing all that just because someone has an opinion on the side posted on a different forum. skullduggery going on on this board this evening. this is propaganda.

Merry Xmas Mike. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you for visiting us at this time of year. :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
m4morris wrote:

Moan over...

Merry Xmas Mike. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you for visiting us at this time of year. :lol: :ayatollah:

Merry Christmas everyone.