Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Lee Robinson the Football Agent told me that...

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Midfield general wrote:its Diouf from Man Utd who is the striker signing for us in January!!!!!

Nice one Lee and thanks for the info!!!! :ayatollah:

he is adamant that he does not want to drop into the championship but fergie has faith in malky and perhaps he will point out the big leap forward cleverly made under malkys stewardship

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Surely the
Title of this thread should be:

I know a football agent called Lee Robinson. so there

You were saying Taffy ? As per usual you always try to undermine me even when I am right. However then again its not like you to have things wrong is it ? :lol:

Compared to you Im a veritable font of knowledge.

My point was...

How old are you? name dropping like a schoolboy :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 pm

I'll back Malky and the player 100% but when I heard it was diouf I was a little disappointed! Still, if he comes let's see what he's got! Seems to have an eye for goal but his all round game needs improving! Hopefully Malky can get the best out of him!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:I'll back Malky and the player 100% but when I heard it was diouf I was a little disappointed! Still, if he comes let's see what he's got! Seems to have an eye for goal but his all round game needs improving! Hopefully Malky can get the best out of him!

The only mistake he's made was Earnie. But by all accounts it was pretty much a done deal
while Malky was still being interviewed and he knew the lad was a fans favourite.

He's had a lot of time to study Diouf

I reckon.... epic success!!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 pm

give the boy a chance i reckon ,if his attituide stinks send him packing ,weve got players like joey mason and rudy who are not yet quite ready but will give 100% for the team.I fear that fergie will insist diouf starts every game and if his hearts not in it we are lumbered with him.
will of course back anyone who pulls on the shirt though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
maccydee wrote:Yay another Etuhu / Jet / Eddie.

Can he play wing and striker like Etuhu and Jet?

I'm sure he played out on the right wing against Palace in the Carling Cup. He was shit though.

I think if a striker is able to play right wing then he is not a very good striker. JET and Etuhu are my only points of reference I can think of mind. Both were shite.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:I'll back Malky and the player 100% but when I heard it was diouf I was a little disappointed! Still, if he comes let's see what he's got! Seems to have an eye for goal but his all round game needs improving! Hopefully Malky can get the best out of him!

The only mistake he's made was Earnie. But by all accounts it was pretty much a done deal
while Malky was still being interviewed and he knew the lad was a fans favourite.

Dave, Yes Earnie was virtually already on his way here, Malky did not go looking for him.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm

maccydee wrote:

I'm sure he played out on the right wing against Palace in the Carling Cup. He was shit though.

I think if a striker is able to play right wing then he is not a very good striker. JET and Etuhu are my only points of reference I can think of mind. Both were shite.

Sunderland played Chopra mostly on the right wing.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Magners wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Sunderland played Chopra mostly on the right wing.

And that worked fantastically well for a striker who was their top scorer at the start of the season. That says to me why Roy Keane is out of a job. That is also different in that it is a player who is a striker being played out of position. Etuhu and JET were both regarded as versatile players much like Diouf.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:02 pm

taffyapple wrote:

we ought to wait and see if he is off to the african nations yet as teams are beginning to name their squads
if he is named then there is no point in signing him in my opinion

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:11 pm

He's not in squad Steve.http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... Ba-call-up

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:id be a little disappointed if we did sign this player!

I did say this player would split our fans.

But if he agrees to come, then Malky must be happy with him so we all should fully support/back him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree, Annis

"In Malky We Trust!!"
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: