Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Lee Robinson the Football Agent told me that...

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:32 pm

AND THAT WOOD WORM IS BAD NEWS

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Don't understand why we would want to get this player who must be involed in The African Cup of Nations...

From mid Jan to mid Feb 2012...depending how far Senegal go in this tournament :?:

http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-St ... Diouf.aspx

http://www.cafonline.com/competition/af ... 2/fixtures

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Midfield general wrote:its Diouf from Man Utd who is the striker signing for us in January!!!!!

Nice one Lee and thanks for the info!!!! :ayatollah:

Hmm, is Adam right ?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66289 :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Midfield general wrote:its Diouf from Man Utd who is the striker signing for us in January!!!!!

Hmm, is Adam right ?

But accordingot the bible of Adam we are not signing anyone in January....sure that is what he has been posting on here all season. :?

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm, is Adam right ?

He rarely is :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm, is Adam right ?

I f"*kin hope not

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm, is Adam right ?

Is Adam, Adam? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm, is Adam right ?

I hope not I have not been too impressed by this fella at all this season. He has a lot to learn his touch and his crossing of the ball are woeful and he doesn't track back. His head drops too quickly for me. Not someone I would want in a promotion push. prefer someone with more experience myself. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:23 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm, is Adam right ?

No, I am Adam

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:28 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmm, is Adam right ?

No, I am Adam

Yes you are Adam. :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:28 pm

But have you got a picture of you, with your arm on his shoulder. :lol: :lol: :lol: oh no, that's someone else's trick. :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:31 pm

I've got a picture of me with my own arm on my shoulder, if that clarifies things :o

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:36 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I've got a picture of me with my own arm on my shoulder, if that clarifies things :o

I like your Avitar Adam. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Surely the
Title of this thread should be:

I know a football agent called Lee Robinson. so there

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:35 pm

If he was right i wonder how bad this thread will become! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm

id be a little disappointed if we did sign this player!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:44 am

I hear that Derry is on his way out at QPR as they are going to make big signings in January, Would be a cracking signing for you as he is a nasty fucker who will harden up your midfield. Shit player in the top flight though!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:44 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:id be a little disappointed if we did sign this player!

I did say this player would split our fans.

But if he agrees to come, then Malky must be happy with him so we all should fully support/back him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:id be a little disappointed if we did sign this player!

But if he agrees to come, then Malky must be happy with him so we all should fully support/back him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis are you saying IT IS diof then??? :? :ayatollah:

best regards
Tim :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 am

timdog80 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

best regards

:lol:

Hi Tim,

Yes mate, but its up to the player now. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Trouble is though Annis is that these so called wonder players feel that it is beneath them to play in the Championship and perform not at their best - a certain Mr Welbeck did that on loan.

Anyway - did you have a good xmas fella? I'm home for a few days and moving back home to mumbles in the new year!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:54 am

bloo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Trouble is though Annis is that these so called wonder players feel that it is beneath them to play in the Championship and perform not at their best - a certain Mr Welbeck did that on loan.

Anyway - did you have a good xmas fella? I'm home for a few days and moving back home to mumbles in the new year!

Your right about them, but we will have trust Malky with this one.He has not said yes so far. :ayatollah:

Yes thanks, been great, I hope you did as well, good luck with your move back home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:57 am

Forever Blue wrote:
timdog80 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

best regards

Hi Tim,

cheers Annis.. :ayatollah:

Well obviously malky see's someything in him he really likes then, Id be happy to see him here but he was on the bench today so has to be in fergies plans to some extent atm??

Fingers crossed

Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:02 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bloo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Your right about them, but we will have trust Malky with this one.He has not said yes so far. :ayatollah:

Yes thanks, been great, I hope you did as well, good luck with your move back home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Mate! Yeah you will have to trust Malky on this one, He's like Brendan - very passionate. I'm really hoping we get this chap from NEC in Holland called John Goosens. He is very like Van der Vaart - Can hit free kicks from 40 yards - what we are missing in the midfield - some creativity. I've heard we have 6 coming in and 4 going out in January.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:04 am

Would be disappointed if true.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 am

Yay another Etuhu / Jet / Eddie.

Can he play wing and striker like Etuhu and Jet?

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:07 am

maccydee wrote:Yay another Etuhu / Jet / Eddie.

Can he play wing and striker like Etuhu and Jet?

I'm sure he played out on the right wing against Palace in the Carling Cup. He was shit though.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:18 am

i will back any player in a city shirt, however i feel diouf is nothing more to united than jet was to arsenal.. lazy....

im a little disappointed by the fact that i dont see how he would fit in to our current work ethic and teamwork.. i can see him just throwing his hands up in the air and blaming other people..

ive not seen anything in his performances etc. to make me feel like his is a 9.5 out of 10.

i hope im totally wrong and made to eat my words!

:ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:
timdog80 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

best regards

Hi Tim,

So is it a loan till end of season and thats it. Or a loan with a view to buying for next season? If the latter his heart may be in it a bit more. As I said earlier in the thread he's not my cup of tea but if Malky likes him then we must trust his judgement. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:23 am

BigGwynram wrote:But have you got a picture of you, with your arm on his shoulder. :lol: :lol: :lol: oh no, that's someone else's trick. :lol: :lol:

Big Gwyn, what could you possibly mean by that?!?! :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: