Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone watching Chris Burke?

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Oour old winger is having a stormer against West Ham at the moment he's my MOM pity Malkie wasn't brought in before he left :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: Anyone watching Chris Burke?

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:24 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Oour old winger is having a stormer against West Ham at the moment he's my MOM pity Malkie wasn't brought in before he left :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Not as good as conway acc. to some of the lunatics on here :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:05 pm

watched him against us,wasnt in it.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:14 pm

i watched him in the flesh.he got m.o.m but i wouldn,t have give it to him.last 25m i thought he stepped up the gears before that he was average.kept at it though.fahey m.o.m. in my view.burkes been good for us though .puts a shift in

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:36 pm

jtc wrote:i watched him in the flesh.he got m.o.m but i wouldn,t have give it to him.last 25m i thought he stepped up the gears before that he was average.kept at it though.fahey m.o.m. in my view.burkes been good for us though .puts a shift in

Cracking little championship player on his day.

Didnt have the best of seasons last season but he was in and out of the team (victim of Bellamy signing) and the boo boys got on his back.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:02 pm

polo wrote:
jtc wrote:i watched him in the flesh.he got m.o.m but i wouldn,t have give it to him.last 25m i thought he stepped up the gears before that he was average.kept at it though.fahey m.o.m. in my view.burkes been good for us though .puts a shift in

Cracking little championship player on his day.

Didnt have the best of seasons last season but he was in and out of the team (victim of Bellamy signing) and the boo boys got on his back.

yes he is a big plus for any championship team.c.b replaced seb larson who is more of a right side midfielder than a out and out winger.seb is better defensively and can deliver better dead balls .burke will take a man on and score a few more.both good lads.im sure burke has said somewhere that he is happy to be playing all the time.tbf c.b is a golden boy at blues.the fans love him