Re: FAO: Carl/Annis

Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Midfield general wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:They better not sell him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive heard that Everton are interested

He is too god for them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:56 pm

everton are skint, so if true will not be a very tempting offer at all.

dont think they have bought a player in about 4 years :oops:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Whitts and Gerrard are players on the CCFC calender for January. Traditionally the players most likely to leave during the transfer window are featured in January, for obvious reasons. :idea:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Everton havent got a pot to piss in. FACT.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Whitts and Gerrard are players on the CCFC calender for January. Traditionally the players most likely to leave during the transfer window are featured in January, for obvious reasons. :idea:

LMAO, just wrapped one of them as it's my sons birthday wednesday !!
Is that why they are first :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Easilee wrote:everton are skint, so if true will not be a very tempting offer at all.

dont think they have bought a player in about 4 years :oops:

Johnny Heitinga 2 years ago was their last 'premanent' signing but they are getting rid Jack Rodwell to Chelsea.

I see your thinking.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:08 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Whitts and Gerrard are players on the CCFC calender for January. Traditionally the players most likely to leave during the transfer window are featured in January, for obvious reasons. :idea:

LMAO, just wrapped one of them as it's my sons birthday wednesday !!
Is that why they are first :ayatollah:

Yep you heard it first here on AAMB 8-) (PS I doubt it :lol: )

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Has to be another bullshit thread yet again by midfieldmongo eitherway if we sold whitts this year then that would show the fans how much we are going for the push to the prem which we never was in the 1st place this year :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Midfield general wrote:Is what Ive just heard correct..? That City are 'considering' an offer they've received for Whitts..?

Adam,

I haven't heard we are selling him,thats not to say we wont, but I do do honestly believe they would if the price was high.
Personally I would be devastated if we sold Whitts. :(

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Is what Ive just heard correct..? That City are 'considering' an offer they've received for Whitts..?

Adam,

I haven't heard we are selling him,thats not to say we wont, but I do do honestly believe they would if the price was high.

malky dosent want to sell him and whitts dosent want to leave so thats good enough for me.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:49 pm

I smell woodworm. ;)

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Jones sticking his Nose and oar in again :o :shock: Why can't he; A/ Shut the f**k up and B/ f**k off

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Whitts is going nowhere, he loves Cardiff and has reiterated it, I no its a messgaeboard but these constant rumours are getting boring, used to check in with Pete and ask him but there's so many now its a joke , plus Everton have literally no money whatsoever?

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Midfield general wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:Whitts is going nowhere, he loves Cardiff and has reiterated it, I no its a messgaeboard but these constant rumours are getting boring, used to check in with Pete and ask him but there's so many now its a joke , plus Everton have literally no money whatsoever?

Jack Rodwell is going to Chelsea for over £20 million FACT

Most of that, if not all, of that 20 big uns will be going to the bank manager. FACT.

What a waste of 20 million. You could pick a non-brit up with the same skill level for about 5 million tops.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:28 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Adam,

malky dosent want to sell him and whitts dosent want to leave so thats good enough for me.

Thats all that matters Steve and hopefully the end of this . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Midfield General in new negative thread shock horror :lol: :lol: The mans a broken record and a half bless.

The Dave Jones quotes are old and taken from the radio when he commented on a game of ours, and lets face it after he exhausted his knowledge of football in 20minutes he just started making shit up. He's probably jealous that Malky gets more out of him than he ever could.

Remember boys and girls Midfield General doesn't think we will sign anyone in January: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62831&p=591577&hilit=we+won%27t+sign+anyone#p591577

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:39 pm

polo wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:Whitts is going nowhere, he loves Cardiff and has reiterated it, I no its a messgaeboard but these constant rumours are getting boring, used to check in with Pete and ask him but there's so many now its a joke , plus Everton have literally no money whatsoever?

Jack Rodwell is going to Chelsea for over £20 million FACT

Most of that, if not all, of that 20 big uns will be going to the bank manager. FACT.

What a waste of 20 million. You could pick a non-brit up with the same skill level for about 5 million tops.

Or Peter Whittingham for the same £5 million :lol:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Funny how you NEVER come on here with any good news rumours. Or is
it that you only believe bad things about this great Club?

Whitts leaving - General is on it
Club disrespects war dead - General is on it
Malaysian chancers are off - General is on it.
Club is skint - General is on it

No hanging about, no waiting for facts to back anything up.

As the Forest lad has noticed already...

You only ever knock Cardiff City.

... but on who's behalf?