Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: We need more quality in Jan

Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Midfield general wrote:We have a tremendous work ethic but we don't have that the key player who can turn a game on its head with a piece of magic. People may say that Whitts is that man but for me that special person requires pace to which he hasn't got.

Is Tarrabt available on loan..? ;)

i was due to agree with you untill i seen is Tarrabt available :lol:
you never fail to amaze me with some of things you say.What next messi,ronaldo thrown in to your threads tarrabt wants to move abroad/higher prem team everyone knows this why the hell would he come back to championship :?

Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:31 pm

hes started 9 games and been on the bench last 3games due to him being a big headed retard why hes not started and been bench warming even other players been speaking out about him eg.shaun derry telling him to shape up or f**k off basically because hes like a spoilt school kid in the dressing room :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Tarbaat on loan :lol:

Lay off the juice ffs.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:46 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Derry.html

so its another wasted thread by you then :lol:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Midfield general wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2077077/Adel-Taarabt-wasting-talent-says-Shaun-Derry.html

so its another wasted thread by you then :lol:

No not at all, the team needs a different type of player from what it has already. However surely by winking after that Taarabt comment I would take it as a wind-up or have people lost their sense of humour on here now then..?

Bollocks. you put that wink trying to make out you knew sonething.

It wad so ridiculous no one bought it.

FACT

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:25 am

Considering my dislike for MG he is how ever messing around

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:14 am

Midfield general wrote:We have a tremendous work ethic but we don't have that the key player who can turn a game on its head with a piece of magic. People may say that Whitts is that man but for me that special person requires pace to which he hasn't got.

So Whitts out Tarrabt in? Putting aside if this is possible (although I wouldn't say it's that far fetched) would everyone agree that would be the missing piece in our promotion push?

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:48 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

So Whitts out Tarrabt in? Putting aside if this is possible (although I wouldn't say it's that far fetched) would everyone agree that would be the missing piece in our promotion push?

No

We need that goal poacher. I'm not convinced we have it in Miller or if he is then we are doing something wrong so perhaps a Taarabt is the answer.