Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" 2PTS FROM 9, HAS NOW MADE "

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:28 pm

" 2PTS FROM 9, HAS NOW MADE NOTTS FOREST AWAY, A MUST WIN "

We must not let a gap start between us and the top 2, lets keep going for the top 2 positions and then at worst, we will get the play offs. :ayatollah:

The 3pts available at Forest are a must, when you look at our fixture list in January.

So hopefully we can go in to January still right up there and then if Malky is allowed the players, we can go on from there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Give Malky 3 or 4 new players and we will def be there come May 2012. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " 2PTS FROM 9, HAS NOW MADE "

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" 2PTS FROM 9, HAS NOW MADE NOTTS FOREST AWAY, A MUST WIN "

We must not let a gap start between us and the top 2, lets keep going for the top 2 positions and then at worst, we will get the play offs. :ayatollah:

The 3pts available at Forest are a must, when you look at our fixture list in January.

So hopefully we can go in to January still right up there and then if Malky is allowed the players, we can go on from there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Give Malky 3 or 4 new players and we will def be there come May 2012. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on Annis. Every team has a dip in form, let's hope we just had ours eh? ;)

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:38 pm

SBF1 wrote:

Spot on Annis. Every team has a dip in form, let's hope we just had ours eh? ;)

Uncle Fester, Yes this is our one and if Malky is fully backed we will come through stronger than before. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:50 pm

i'm hoping it's a 'dip' in form annis and not that the division has finally sussed us out maybe? if so we definitely need a change up in jan!

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:54 pm

jooshy wrote:i'm hoping it's a 'dip' in form annis and not that the division has finally sussed us out maybe? if so we definitely need a change up in jan!

Yes I i have thought about that as well, but if Malky gets more players he will be able to have more strenghth in depth and be able to change his tactics more if he wanted to. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:57 pm

he will not be given the money for 3-4 players otherwise they would have been here by now so i can not see us lasting up there only downhill from here i think :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Annie I know you can't tell us who Malkie has lined up but do you think he will get us the goals to close on the top 2???????

Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Annis sorry about spelling your name wrongly one or two Peronies getting to my fingers!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Manager of the month curse, always the same as soon as you get that gong your doomed !! No seriously I agree Annis it's a must win against Forrest, let's hope we come away with 3 points.

For me Reading at home is just important.

Let's get behind the boys and keep up the challenge.
:| :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:24 pm

elad wrote:Manager of the month curse, always the same as soon as you get that gong your doomed !! No seriously I agree Annis it's a must win against Forrest, let's hope we come away with 3 points.

Yes, Your right Reading at home is very important, but if we can beat Forest our fans and team go in to that important game on a high. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
elad wrote:Manager of the month curse, always the same as soon as you get that gong your doomed !! No seriously I agree Annis it's a must win against Forrest, let's hope we come away with 3 points.

Yes, Your right Reading at home is very important, but if we can beat Forest our fans and team go in to that important game on a high. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Reading will also be up for it there not that far behind. This is going to be one very tight season, everything to play for.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:33 pm

elad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Reading will also be up for it there not that far behind. This is going to be one very tight season, everything to play for.

And very exciting. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:12 pm

We are not good enough for automatics. simple as that.

I didnt get carried away when we hit 3rd because a lot of the games we were winning were very scrappy.

If we can strengthen in jan we may have chance of playoffs.

If not mid table beckons.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:13 pm

polo wrote:We are not good enough for automatics. simple as that.

I didnt get carried away when we hit 3rd because a lot of the games we were winning were very scrappy.

agreed everyones been saying 3-4 players more since way before the start of the season but nothing so we go with what we had and have i doubt there will be even 2 new faces come jan let alone 4 due to money being tight down there which is plain for all to see :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:54 pm

to turn things around ,we should be looking to secure 6 pts from the next two games.. we must be beating teams like forest this season if we have aspirations of top 6 and reading will be tough but we have got pts there away and should do the same at home..

the next two games are huge!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:16 am

Think of it this way, we've now played every team in the division once, and lost just 4 games. Brighton have gone shit, Hull and Peterboro are both meh, and Middlesborough wasn't an incredibly bad performance. There's no reason why with some signings we cant be up there at the end of the season.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:41 am

BluebirdJoe wrote:

Think of it this way, we've now played every team in the division once, and lost just 4 games. Brighton have gone shit, Hull and Peterboro are both meh, and Middlesborough wasn't an incredibly bad performance. There's no reason why with some signings we cant be up there at the end of the season.

I think I made that point.

We have won 10 out of 23. We need to turn draws into wins.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:24 am

Spot on. The best we can hope for is the play off's To me is the same old Cardiff story even under Malky great start but had a dip in form in the run up to Christmas, play well against the Top teams and drop points with Teams near the bottom and Teams one's we should be beating. I still think if we make it to the Playoff's were be a force and a Hard team to beat

A

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 am

1 loss in 11 games (not including the League cup which would make it 1 in 13)

If this is a 'blip' then what is:

Preston North End 6-0 Cardiff
Charlton Athletic 2-2 Cardiff
Cardiff 0-3 Ipswich
Sheffield Wednesday L 0-1 Cardiff

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:44 am

smilebit wrote:

Spot on. The best we can hope for is the play off's To me is the same old Cardiff story even under Malky great start but had a dip in form in the run up to Christmas, play well against the Top teams and drop points with Teams near the bottom and Teams one's we should be beating. I still think if we make it to the Playoff's were be a force and a Hard team to beat

A

Same old Cardiff??? :?

If anything, we used to lose against all the top teams and
beat the shittier ones

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:57 am

taffyapple wrote:
If anything, we used to lose against all the top teams and
beat the shittier ones

We always seem to lose against the Teams were should be beating and play against the bigger teams or teams at the top. Whatever the case I happy where we are at the mo.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:20 pm

luckily west ham only drew yday
its southampton that are running away with it

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:21 pm

ijs1985 wrote:luckily west ham only drew yday
its southampton that are running away with it

And no doubt they'll strengthen too , in fact I bet a lot of Clubs around us will too

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:28 pm

forest have also not scored in over 9 hours
we are doomed