Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Happy with a point

Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Disappointing to go one down when we had so much possession and so many chances early on. However we came back and leveled. Loving the never say die attitude. Still in the mix :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Happy with a point

Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:22 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Disappointing to go one down when we had so much possession and so many chances early on. However we came back and leveled. Loving the never say die attitude. Still in the mix :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on mate :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:28 pm

happy with a point, just not enough quality for that final push blake and gustede on the pitch we go one nil down, we badly need a player to come in and go above him in the pecking order wev dropped 7 points now in three games hes not offered anything extra to the side

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Good away point, just need to get back to winning ways at CCS

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:39 pm

ihatealiens » You sir suggest to me that you would have been happy with just a pair of socks for Christmas

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:40 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Disappointing to go one down when we had so much possession and so many chances early on. However we came back and leveled. Loving the never say die attitude. Still in the mix :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes I love our never say die attitude. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" 2PTS FROM 9, HAS NOW MADE "
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66460 :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:18 pm

angelis49 wrote:ihatealiens » You sir suggest to me that you would have been happy with just a pair of socks for Christmas

no just happy with an away point :lol: :lol: :lol: