Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: f**k off Hudson

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Overthemoon wrote:As I said, I thought this board was about opinions and IMO, I've never been over critical of any of our players and I've never overhyped Darcy either!

IMO, although Turner hasn't played so well In the last 2 matches, he's far and away our best centre back and we need to find his best playing partner, which IMO isn't Hudson!

Turner/Hudson isn't our best centre half partnership?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how many on here agree with you, and that opinion? Not many would be my guess!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:28 pm

There was a poll in the Western Mail a few weeks ago, which put Turner & Darcy as the preferred pairing for us, with Turner & Gerrard coming second and with Hudson coming a long way down the preferred options list!

I posted the poll and you had a hissy fit then, so grow up, get over it and allow other people their opinions, without taking it so personal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Overthemoon wrote:There was a poll in the Western Mail a few weeks ago, which put Turner & Darcy as the preferred pairing for us, with Turner & Gerrard coming second and with Hudson coming a long way down the preferred options list!

I posted the poll and you had a hissy fit then, so grow up, get over it and allow other people their opinions, without taking it so personal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, the Western Mail :lol:

At the end of the day, it's Malky's opinion that counts. Not yours. Thankfully.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:There was a poll in the Western Mail a few weeks ago, which put Turner & Darcy as the preferred pairing for us, with Turner & Gerrard coming second and with Hudson coming a long way down the preferred options list!

You've shocked me now, as I thought it was my decision who played in our team! :o

As you've got such an affinity with Hudson, I can only assume he must be your dad!

Either that, or you're just the immature troll I thought that you were, in the first place!

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 am

i thought hudson was at times very good yesterday and had a bad 10 mins but the whole back 4 did there was a 10-20 min spell in second half the defenders looked like local league players but they were very good first half and we missed kev massively whittingham has to come too deep and thats why we didnt kill them off first half no creativity up field we didnt have a clear chance the one that hit the post was a 20 yarder and the header was awsome how he concected to that i thought when we brought on conway we were much better and whitts got further forward then as cowie dropped back a bit and gestarde is not a footballer

Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

You've shocked me now, as I thought it was my decision who played in our team! :o

As you've got such an affinity with Hudson, I can only assume he must be your dad!

Either that, or you're just the immature troll I thought that you were, in the first place!

My work is done.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Overthemoon wrote:As I said, I thought this board was about opinions and IMO, I've never been over critical of any of our players and I've never overhyped Darcy either!

IMO, although Turner hasn't played so well In the last 2 matches, he's far and away our best centre back and we need to find his best playing partner, which IMO isn't Hudson!

See the difference is turner has had a bad few games and nobody says a word, when Hudson has a bad few it causes chaos as people love to blame Hudson. IMO its harsh and not fair

But still I believe turner and Huds are by far our best cb choices and I wouldn't play darcy or gerrard of you forced me to !!

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:58 pm

jezzy666 wrote:

See the difference is turner has had a bad few games and nobody says a word, when Hudson has a bad few it causes chaos as people love to blame Hudson. IMO its harsh and not fair

But still I believe turner and Huds are by far our best cb choices and I wouldn't play darcy or gerrard of you forced me to !!

:ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Funny how the defence splits so many people considering the number of goals conceded in the last 8 games or so.

Hudson Turner for me easily tho

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Funny how the defence splits so many people considering the number of goals conceded in the last 8 games or so.

I was going to say, apart from the Boro game, we've been very good at the back of late.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Funny how the defence splits so many people considering the number of goals conceded in the last 8 games or so.

I was going to say, apart from the Boro game, we've been very good at the back of late.

Whenever we concede a goal or two it becomes a Hudson witchunt. Sad really.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:29 pm

polo wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Couldn't agree more

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Couldn't agree more

Spot on. Hudson was turned by Sordell at Watford, but he also did whitts and then there were 4 men aroundthe scorer. Hudson was too tight no doubt, but it should not have resulted in a goal.

Overall he's played well this season, depsite the fact that many seem to blame him for everything -even others' mistakes :lol:

Hudson and Turner is our best partnership no doubt at all in my mind.