Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

f**k off Hudson

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:24 pm

:oops:

Re: f**k off Hudson

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Mistake?

Not listening to the game but seen Rudy came on 58, we conceed on 62 :?

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Failed to pick up his man

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Failed to pick up his man

Ah ok :cry: on SSN they just mentioned how poor Darcy was

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Failed to pick up his man

Haha radio and tv both said farcy got skinned for the goal as the ball got squared.

Ofcourse tho the people Ob here blame Hudson no matter what happened!!

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Radio says Hudson

Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote::oops:

Yes, that's right. Jump on a bandwagon!!

I don't suppose you noticed the numerous comments where Hudson made (quote) 'timely' tackles throughout the game??

He is NOT the worst player in that team and he does NOT deserve the stck that SOME give him (IMHO)

:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :roll: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:30 pm

I think him & Turner are too alike - Both turn like battleships

Errors are costing us

The squad size needs improving - We need width in the team & help for Miller

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Iv seen milk turn quicker than Hudson!!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:35 am

How old are you son, 12? it's comments like this that make this board and others, a complete joke! A city player trying his best, and a little scrote like you types something like that. Lord give me strength.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:53 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I think him & Turner are too alike - Both turn like battleships

Errors are costing us

Darcy was at fault, end of....

If super Kev had stayed on, they wouldn't,t have really troubled us, every chance they had came down our right side, they targetted Darcy as the weak link. No one knows more than Malky what positions need strenghthening and what players we need, it's whether not the board will back him is the only point worth debating on here.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Mr Moo Cow wrote:I think him & Turner are too alike - Both turn like battleships

Errors are costing us

Darcy was at fault, end of....

If super Kev had stayed on, they wouldn't,t have really troubled us, every chance they had came down our right side, they targetted Darcy as the weak link. No one knows more than Malky what positions need strenghthening and what players we need, it's whether not the board will back him is the only point worth debating on here.

With this (and the Darcy comment in particular) I agree :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:36 am

Mate as you weren't at the game and you are going by what the radio says i would not comment if i was you.Darcy's fault for their goal.
I must be honest i am sick of all the unfair stick Hudson gets on here by some.When some didn't even go the games :roll:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 am

Look hear Bowmonster,i might not go to games anymore but i know a few things.For one Superkev getting injured cost us the three points, we'd have won 2-1 if he'd have stayed on.Anyway 1-1 away from with Hudson at fault,it don't get no better than that in my opinion.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:25 pm

since 64 wrote:Look hear Bowmonster,i might not go to games anymore but i know a few things.For one Superkev getting injured cost us the three points, we'd have won 2-1 if he'd have stayed on.Anyway 1-1 away from with Hudson at fault,it don't get no better than that in my opinion.

What planet are you on, matey?? Certainly not THIS one!! :roll:

If you can't 'back up' your comments (and you certainly ARE entitled to your opinions :ayatollah: ) then don't make them in the beginning :oops:

Quote: "But I know a few things..." :o

Hmmm, Super Kev did NOT categorically cost us 3 points; you don't KNOW we'd have won 2-1; and it certainly WAS Darcy's fault for their goal!! But that, of course, is only MY opinion (and the majority of those who were there!!) :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:37 pm

just seen the goal.where was our full back,hudson had to cover and got done .

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:47 pm

The Echo report states that the Watford move which led to their goal started with a poor clearing header from Hudson.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
since 64 wrote:Look hear Bowmonster,i might not go to games anymore but i know a few things.For one Superkev getting injured cost us the three points, we'd have won 2-1 if he'd have stayed on.Anyway 1-1 away from with Hudson at fault,it don't get no better than that in my opinion.

What planet are you on, matey?? Certainly not THIS one!! :roll:

If you can't 'back up' your comments (and you certainly ARE entitled to your opinions :ayatollah: ) then don't make them in the beginning :oops:

Quote: "But I know a few things..." :o

Hmmm, Super Kev did NOT categorically cost us 3 points; you don't KNOW we'd have won 2-1; and it certainly WAS Darcy's fault for their goal!! But that, of course, is only MY opinion (and the majority of those who were there!!) :lol: :lol:

Cheers Sven :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Tonights Euro Millions numbers if you please.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:15 pm

I was at the game yesterday and I have to say, that Darcy has taken a lot of unwarranted stick for his play against Watford, as imo, he was our best defender over the course of his 70 minutes or so! You also should take into account, that it's a long time since Darcy had any game time and especially at full back, as he's played most of his playing time this season and last season, at centre back!

Darcy did a decent job at full back yesterday imo and also covered behind the centre of defence on occasion as well!

I watched a replay of their goal on Sky Sports earlier and Darcy was picking up a Watford player on the wing, when the ball was played into Sordell, who left Hudson floundering in his wake (reminiscent of Craig Mackail-Smith at the CCS earlier this season)!

IMO, Taylor was much improved from the Middlesbrough game, although he still gives his winger too much space to make up imo and Turner although he had a couple of poor moments, was markedly improved from the same game!

The same can't be said about Hudson yesterday unfortunately, as although he has been far better this season overall, he was especially poor yesterday! I can't recall him winning one ball in the air against Deeney, who to be fair appeared to be a classy centre forward for Watford and who also made it difficult for Turner, when he jumped with him as well! When Hudson did head the ball uncontested yesterday, the majority of his headers went straight to a Watford player and he also headed a couple needlessly out of play!

Some posters will now say, that Hudson is never given credit for the covering tackles that he makes and to be fair to him, he put in a couple of good ones yesterday as well!

However, he's a professional footballer and as a centre half and captain, he's paid to do exactly that!

There's been many occasions during his tenure at Cardiff City, that his better play has outweighed his nigh on guaranteed one big cock up per game, but yesterday, I have to say that imo, he was shocking!

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon as some will say regarding Hudson, as I've been saying this for 3 seasons now, he's not consistent enough and he's good enough!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:28 pm

I lost count of the amount of times thrupny bit head Hudson either headed the ball straight out of play or straight to a Watford player yesterday.

Just like Ross and Mckail-Smith before him Sordell dragged hudson wide and as usual was treading water when run at- Same response from Hudson as usual try grabbing the player around the waist- FACT!

Darcy was very rusty first half but what do you expect when he is regularly overlooked lately?
I would love to see him and Turner paired together but unfortunately it won't happen.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Overthemoon wrote:I was at the game yesterday and I have to say, that Darcy has taken a lot of unwarranted stick for his play against Watford, as imo, he was our best defender over the course of his 70 minutes or so! You also should take into account, that it's a long time since Darcy had any game time and especially at full back, as he's played most of his playing time this season and last season, at centre back!

Darcy did a decent job at full back yesterday imo and also covered behind the centre of defence on occasion as well!

I watched a replay of their goal on Sky Sports earlier and Darcy was picking up a Watford player on the wing, when the ball was played into Sordell, who left Hudson floundering in his wake (reminiscent of Craig Mackail-Smith at the CCS earlier this season)!

IMO, Taylor was much improved from the Middlesbrough game, although he still gives his winger too much space to make up imo and Turner although he had a couple of poor moments, was markedly improved from the same game!

The same can't be said about Hudson yesterday unfortunately, as although he has been far better this season overall, he was especially poor yesterday! I can't recall him winning one ball in the air against Deeney, who to be fair appeared to be a classy centre forward for Watford and who also made it difficult for Turner, when he jumped with him as well! When Hudson did head the ball uncontested yesterday, the majority of his headers went straight to a Watford player and he also headed a couple needlessly out of play!

Some posters will now say, that Hudson is never given credit for the covering tackles that he makes and to be fair to him, he put in a couple of good ones yesterday as well!

However, he's a professional footballer and as a centre half and captain, he's paid to do exactly that!

There's been many occasions during his tenure at Cardiff City, that his better play has outweighed his nigh on guaranteed one big cock up per game, but yesterday, I have to say that imo, he was shocking!

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon as some will say regarding Hudson, as I've been saying this for 3 seasons now, he's not consistent enough and he's good enough!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Why do you feel the need to put an exclamation mark at the end of every sentence you type?! :shock:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Cos it winds up The grammar police & little boys like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Surely, we win as a team loose, as a team , and draw as a team, singling out players, is not a good thing in my opinion, the buck stops at the manager.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Overthemoon wrote:Cos it winds up The grammar police & little boys like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Huge.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:Surely, we win as a team loose, as a team , and draw as a team, singling out players, is not a good thing in my opinion, the buck stops at the manager.

Sack Malky then! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:22 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:Surely, we win as a team loose, as a team , and draw as a team, singling out players, is not a good thing in my opinion, the buck stops at the manager.

Thank you!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Thank you!

Thought this board was about opinions?

Mine have always been constructive and whilst many people think Hudson is good enough at this level, my opinion is that he isn't!

Seem to remember you slating Darcy mind, so I can't see where you're coming from! :?

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Thank you!

Thought this board was about opinions?

Mine have always been constructive and whilst many people think Hudson is good enough at this level, my opinion is that he isn't!

Seem to remember you slating Darcy mind, so I can't see where you're coming from! :?

Many people can also mean the majority of people. So why do you have to be so overly critical towards Hudson? I've not known anyone to be like this towards one player in particular :? I think people like Neil Warnock, Peter Taylor, Iain Dowie, Dave Jones and Malky Mackay know quite a lot more than you do.

And I don't think I've ever slated Darcy. The lad's a good player, but I think people have tended to overrate his performances and his abilities, especially when he played against England in September. It was Rooney, but he was playing on his own up front with virtually no support/service all game!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:50 pm

As I said, I thought this board was about opinions and IMO, I've never been over critical of any of our players and I've never overhyped Darcy either!

IMO, although Turner hasn't played so well In the last 2 matches, he's far and away our best centre back and we need to find his best playing partner, which IMO isn't Hudson!