Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earnshaw gossip, possible reason he has been left out

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Hey all,

I have found out the last few days of an off the field incident regarding earnie and it could add up to why Malay hasn't picked earnie recently.

Earnshaw and mason this season moved into the same block of flats(not together before gay rumours start). I have been told that earnshaw has been kicked out!!! Yes kicked out due to his constant partying and disturbance he has caused. It's now being rented out and earnie has moved. I believe this happened in the last month.

I think it says it all when mason who hasn't caused trouble and still remains there, young and eager, keeps his head down and dedicated. But earnie doesn't seem to be taking us seriously and off the field is not giving his all. I wouldn't be surprised if this has affected performance and Malks is no doubt on top of things.

Earnie is my idle but this has really disappointed me

Re: Earnshaw gossip, possible reason he has been left out

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Made up rumour :roll:

Earnie has a baby less than 12 months old. He's married and has lots of his family living around him.
For each game he has at least 12 "guests"

Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:56 pm

If this rumour were true,and i dont think it is,why would earnie be renting a flat with the money he has accrued in his time in football.he is from this area so surely he would either be paying a mortgage or more than likely paid for a flat/house outright.he would only be thrown out if he was a tenant and breached his tenancy.any he has been poor and out of form.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 am

Absolute rubbish, Earnie lives in his own house in Cardiff Bay area with his missus and young child.