Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAD A WONDERFUL DAY

Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:44 pm

As some of you may or may not know my beautiful wife who suffered with MS, died earlier this year with a heart attack. This morning my 2 daughters 12 and 15 asked if we could go to her grave, to lay some flowers. Unbeknown to me they have been saving the past few months and had a photo of my wife/myself and my daughters set into the headstone. I am so blessed

Re: HAD A WONDERFUL DAY

Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:48 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:As some of you may or may not know my beautiful wife who suffered with MS, died earlier this year with a heart attack. This morning my 2 daughters 12 and 15 asked if we could go to her grave, to lay some flowers. Unbeknown to me they have been saving the past few months and had a photo of my wife/myself and my daughters set into the headstone. I am so blessed

you are blessed with daughters that love you mate,enjoy.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:52 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:As some of you may or may not know my beautiful wife who suffered with MS, died earlier this year with a heart attack. This morning my 2 daughters 12 and 15 asked if we could go to her grave, to lay some flowers. Unbeknown to me they have been saving the past few months and had a photo of my wife/myself and my daughters set into the headstone. I am so blessed

That is so lovely mate, hope you and the girls have a great day. r.i.p. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Thats it this lady is now in tears x x

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:45 pm

God bless you and your daughters mate,lovelly touch by your girls you should be so proud of them girls :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:53 pm

earnieblue wrote:God bless you and your daughters mate,lovelly touch by your girls you should be so proud of them girls :ayatollah:

I am so proud they have made my Christmas, they have gone through so much and they are so strong they are my rock :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:18 pm

you are blessed with your daughters.Godbless you and your family

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:21 pm

jtc wrote:you are blessed with your daughters.Godbless you and your family

I know thank you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:37 pm

all the best for new year mate