Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING......................

Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:11 am

And I was up at 05:30am :o

Not through excitement of opening presents just slept to long yesterday!!
Working nights don't help your body clock when your off 8-)

SO HAPPY CHRISTMAS CITY FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And see some of you tomorrow :ayatollah:

Re: IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING......................

Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:20 am

just phoned and woke up my grown daughters pay back time

Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:24 am

nantgarwblue wrote:just phoned and woke up my grown daughters pay back time

Lol, that's u off their Xmas card list next year :D

Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:27 am

Your not alone, I was awake at 4.45 just lay there a while then got up , couldnt sleep I have had this cold and cough for 2 weeks cant get ride of it. My 2 kids and wife still in bed. all hell will break out in an hour or 2 when they get up . :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:36 am

Cold for two weeks..........ouch :(

Same here.....wife n kids still in bed but at the stroke of 7am the pandemonium begins!!
Gotta love Xmas morning!!
Just trying to work out which present is the away top the wife may of got me :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:51 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Your not alone, I was awake at 4.45 just lay there a while then got up , couldnt sleep I have had this cold and cough for 2 weeks cant get ride of it. My 2 kids and wife still in bed. all hell will break out in an hour or 2 when they get up . :ayatollah:

--------------------------------------------------------------
It sounds as if that cough and cold have lasted a bit too long. You could be suffering from an allergy. Check with your Doc when you get a chance. Hope you feel better soon and have a great new year.

All the Best,
Cal :old:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:12 pm

caliburn wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Your not alone, I was awake at 4.45 just lay there a while then got up , couldnt sleep I have had this cold and cough for 2 weeks cant get ride of it. My 2 kids and wife still in bed. all hell will break out in an hour or 2 when they get up . :ayatollah:

--------------------------------------------------------------
It sounds as if that cough and cold have lasted a bit too long. You could be suffering from an allergy. Check with your Doc when you get a chance. Hope you feel better soon and have a great new year.

All the Best,
Cal :old:

Lots of people have had the same, both my kids also and 2 friends , its last so long cos I should have had antibiotics but didnt see the doc like I should have. Its my own fault really. I havent slept a full night for around 2/3 weeks now. But thanks for the advice . :old: :ayatollah: