Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Merry Christmas from Scotland

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Hope you and your famillies all have a smashing Christmas or whatever festivity you celebrate at this time of year.

Christmas for me is about family and remembering those who are no longer with us that we would love to celebrate this time of year with, I'm sure it'll be the same for many of you.

Look forward to catching up with many of you in the new year, at Palace & Doncaster :ayatollah:

Re: Merry Christmas from Scotland

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Cheers there Jimmy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:53 pm

:ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:00 am

Great to call you one of our own, makes us all proud Celts together.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:48 am

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:57 pm

PtB wrote:Hope you and your famillies all have a smashing Christmas or whatever festivity you celebrate at this time of year.

Christmas for me is about family and remembering those who are no longer with us that we would love to celebrate this time of year with, I'm sure it'll be the same for many of you.

Look forward to catching up with many of you in the new year, at Palace & Doncaster :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas PtB :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Have a good one mate

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:53 pm

don,t know you but merry christmas PtB.....have a nice xmas from wales.... :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Cheers lads. Time to get fatter now! :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:27 pm

PtB wrote:Hope you and your famillies all have a smashing Christmas or whatever festivity you celebrate at this time of year.

Merry Xmas Paul. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: