Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

meery christmas and happy new year from ccsc

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Thank you all again for supporting us in large numbers you've been fantastic again and a pleasure to be with, also from a personal point thank you for all your support with my son it really did help me deal with it. Another good year of football from the team, and a great start with a great manager and players this season so far.

Than you from the all the committee

On another note I do have some watford tickets text me on 07814 779441 if you need any

Re: meery christmas and happy new year from ccsc

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:06 pm

vince.alm wrote:Thank you all again for supporting us in large numbers you've been fantastic again and a pleasure to be with, also from a personal point thank you for all your support with my son it really did help me deal with it. Another good year of football from the team, and a great start with a great manager and players this season so far.

On another note I do have some watford tickets text me on 07814 779441 if you need any

happy christmas to you and your familly. there is some looking for a ticket on the 1600 marching thread. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Happy Xmas to u to Vince !!!!
See u on Monday ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:23 pm

merry xmas vince :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Merry Christmas Vince.Mandy and miss Grace send their love! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:42 am

vince.alm wrote:Thank you all again for supporting us in large numbers you've been fantastic again and a pleasure to be with, also from a personal point thank you for all your support with my son it really did help me deal with it. Another good year of football from the team, and a great start with a great manager and players this season so far.

Merry Xmas Vince.

And thanks once again for the Xmas party and everything you do for our fans.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:25 am

Merry Xmas Vince and ALL :ayatollah: