Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DAYA

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:33 pm

SANTA CLAUS wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Get back to having lunch with all your friends in the phone box, you sad lonely man. The best friend that money van buy, it means f**k all to real people, square peg, round hole cockney tw*t.

keep going dumber showing your true bitter jealous colors and your insecurities all in one on Xmas Day - that's before your wrongness and non intellect and false poisonous bullshit. Enjoy your turkey it seems you have only got to the sherry so far.Some food will help.

Vegetarian mate, turkey not on my list

I am not your mate. Could you not tell by your stocking.

You ain't got any mates, unless they on the pay roll, fact. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:35 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Get back to having lunch with all your friends in the phone box, you sad lonely man. The best friend that money van buy, it means f**k all to real people, square peg, round hole cockney tw*t.

keep going dumber showing your true bitter jealous colors and your insecurities all in one on Xmas Day - that's before your wrongness and non intellect and false poisonous bullshit. Enjoy your turkey it seems you have only got to the sherry so far.Some food will help.

The Elves are volunteers. Rudolf was adopted.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:56 pm

SANTA CLAUS wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:

The Elves are volunteers. Rudolf was adopted.

I thought St. Nick died ages ago. And that the North Pole is a floating iceburg - fact!

Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Wales No1 wrote:Who is daya ?

Some West Ham fan who was on this forum. :old:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Wales No1 wrote:Who is daya ?

Now that's a good question ;)