Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAYA

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Merry Christmas mate. :ayatollah:

Re: DAYA

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Happy Christma Daya, Steve Davies, The Consultant, Sid, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Image

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 pm

he's popped round to TLG's with a prezzy and some mistletoe in his hand :lol: :lol: ;)

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:00 pm

And Santa Claus is a cracker Ho Ho Ho :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Happy Christma Daya, Steve Davies, The Consultant, Sid, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Image

am i to take it nukes you think i am one of daya's other identities on this board

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:43 pm

steve davies wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Happy Christma Daya, Steve Davies, The Consultant, Sid, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Image

am i to take it nukes you think i am one of daya's other identities on this board

Um i have often wondered Chief. You sound like him sometimes post like him. No offence like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Um i have often wondered Chief. You sound like him sometimes post like him. No offence like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think both annis and carl will vouch for me nukes and you could not be further from the truth no hiding behind user names for me :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:53 pm

steve davies wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
steve davies wrote:

i think both annis and carl will vouch for me nukes and you could not be further from the truth no hiding behind user names for me :ayatollah:

Chief how can you ever forgive me ? Liking you to Daya :o :o :o Sooooooooo sorry Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Annis !! Can you vouch for this fool ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
steve davies wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Chief how can you ever forgive me ? Liking you to Daya :o :o :o Sooooooooo sorry Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

whats with calling me a fool
as its xmas i forgive you as i remember what i was like when i had my first pint :mrgreen:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:01 pm

steve davies wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
steve davies wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
steve davies wrote:

whats with calling me a fool
as its xmas i forgive you as i remember what i was like when i had my first pint :mrgreen:

Happy Christmas Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: DAYYYYYYA Oppps :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:06 pm

steve davies wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Most definite I can vouch for you mate, Nukes Steve Davies is who he says he is and no other names either.

Merry Christmas Steve Davies and yourself Nukes, hope both you and your families have a wonderful Christmas :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:09 pm

But Carl you aint real :? :? :? Anyway have a a great Crimbo Carl hope to see you at Watford :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:But Carl you aint real :? :? :? Anyway have a a great Crimbo Carl hope to see you at Watford :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will do mate :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:35 am

Merry Chrimbo to DAYA and to EVERYONE who contribute to this great Message Board

Happy Holidays people!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:23 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Merry Christmas mate. :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas Daya :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:59 am

Honi soit qui mal y pense, thos e tha understand will understand. sums it up in my eyes. :evil:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:03 am

BigGwynram wrote:Honi soit qui mal y pense, thos e tha understand will understand. sums it up in my eyes. :evil:

merry xmas gwyn i suppopse the real difference was i did donate when i promised :lol:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:04 am

carlccfc wrote:
steve davies wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Most definite I can vouch for you mate, Nukes Steve Davies is who he says he is and no other names either.

Merry Christmas Steve Davies and yourself Nukes, hope both you and your families have a wonderful Christmas :ayatollah:

thanks carl

merry xmas to you and your family from steve and jaqui

Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:50 pm

steve davies wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Honi soit qui mal y pense, thos e tha understand will understand. sums it up in my eyes. :evil:

merry xmas gwyn i suppopse the real difference was i did donate when i promised :lol:

Davies & Davies = must mean in English dumb and f*cking dumber.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:55 pm

SANTA CLAUS wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Pay you bills, Santa u all front and no substance. What a tw*t, lower than a snakes belly. :evil:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:59 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Pay you bills, Santa u all front and no substance. What a tw*t, lower than a snakes belly. :evil:

Shut up Dumb you know nothing

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:01 pm

song for you Dumb Butt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sT54IEORII

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:02 pm

SANTA CLAUS wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:
steve davies wrote:

We all know enough to know you nothing but a posing look at me tw*t. they was looking at you when you was getting you ears chewed off by Mac in the lap dancing club, Evil is what evil does.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:05 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:
steve davies wrote:

We all know enough to know you nothing but a posing look at me tw*t. they was looking at you when you was getting you ears chewed off by Mac in the lap dancing club, Evil is what evil does.

Santa only goes to lapland not dancing dumber.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Well feck off back up there and take your wood worm with you, cockney tw*t. :evil:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:10 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Well feck off back up there and take your wood worm with you, cockney tw*t. :evil:

Santa is global not regional dumber .

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Get back to having lunch with all your friends in the phone box, you sad lonely man. The best friend that money van buy, it means f**k all to real people, square peg, round hole cockney tw*t.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:23 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Get back to having lunch with all your friends in the phone box, you sad lonely man. The best friend that money van buy, it means f**k all to real people, square peg, round hole cockney tw*t.

keep going dumber showing your true bitter jealous colors and your insecurities all in one on Xmas Day - that's before your wrongness and non intellect and false poisonous bullshit. Enjoy your turkey it seems you have only got to the sherry so far.Some food will help.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:24 pm

SANTA CLAUS wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Get back to having lunch with all your friends in the phone box, you sad lonely man. The best friend that money van buy, it means f**k all to real people, square peg, round hole cockney tw*t.

keep going dumber showing your true bitter jealous colors and your insecurities all in one on Xmas Day - that's before your wrongness and non intellect and false poisonous bullshit. Enjoy your turkey it seems you have only got to the sherry so far.Some food will help.

Vegetarian mate, turkey not on my list

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:29 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
SANTA CLAUS wrote:

Vegetarian mate, turkey not on my list

I am not your mate. Could you not tell by your stocking.