Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Xmas jokes thread (official)

Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Finding out Santa isn't real didn't ruin my childhood.My Uncle's cock did that.

Re: Xmas jokes thread (official)

Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:52 pm

"Can you get some bleach and some washing powder while you're out?", my wife asked."Can you not wait until you've opened your presents tomorrow?", I replied.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:54 pm

There was no way I was gonna go hungry this Christmas. So I went to Tesco and nicked a turkey. The security guard saw me and ran after me shouting; "Oi! what you doing with that"!?I shouted back "Potatoes, peas, carrots & gravy you tw*t"!

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:22 pm

I wanted my niece to play with the rabbit I bought her for Christmas, but her mother said that sex toys were not an appropriate gift for an eight-year old.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:54 pm

2/10 For them me old Vaseline monkey :lol: :lol: The 2 was for the third one which made the corner of my mouth slightly turn up for a nanosecond. Please try and do better :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: See you Monday chuffer :D :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Imagine my joy when I was getting out the Christmas decorations and found a present I forgot to give my kids last year. Their excited faces were a picture as they unwrapped it and opened the box.

Such a pity it was a puppy.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Christmas made easy this year:iPhone for my daughter,iPad for my son,iron for my wife.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Went to my works xmas disco tonight they played 'twist and shout' so i twisted and shouted. They played ' jump' so i jumped then they played cum on eileen' & i was kicked out after that...