Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUR TOAST TOMORROW

Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Can I ask that everyone raises a glass to our troops on active duty around the world wherever they may be? Whether you agree with the politics or not someones Son, Daughter, Brother, Sister, Husband or Wife is in a foreign country probably about to risk their life far away from their loved one's on Christmas Day....The Family day.

Ladies & Genteleman, I give you "The British Forces" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: YOUR TOAST TOMORROW

Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Good shout mate, agree with you 100%, fully deserved :ayatollah:

Also if I can,we should also toast the Bluebirds recently or this year that have lost their lives, RIP Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:34 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Good shout mate, agree with you 100%, fully deserved :ayatollah:

Also if I can,we should also toast the Bluebirds recently or this year that have lost their lives, RIP Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Spot on pal, RIP to all Bluebirds who have gone on to the Ninian Park in the sky :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Be raising my glass high into the sky god bless mikey dye xxxx

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:34 pm

mallo wrote:Be raising my glass high into the sky god bless mikey dye xxxx

:thumbup:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:35 pm

"The British Forces" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Yeah good shout Simon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:43 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Dange wrote:Can I ask that everyone raises a glass to our troops on active duty around the world wherever they may be? Whether you agree with the politics or not someones Son, Daughter, Brother, Sister, Husband or Wife is in a foreign country probably about to risk their life far away from their loved one's on Christmas Day....The Family day.

Ladies & Genteleman, I give you "The British Forces" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

True Heroes. Will be in my thoughts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:58 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: