Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" DESPITE THE LOW SALES SO FAR "

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:06 pm

The ticket sales for Crystal Palace both home and away have been low so far but the club believe that on January 2nd/3rd they will see a surge in ticket sales for both games.

Get your tickets early especially if you wish to sit in your regular seat for the home match, December 30th is your last chance to reserve your usual seat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The good news is the half season tickets are flying out as Xmas and New year presents. :ayatollah:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DESPITE THE LOW SALES

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Busy time of the year tho Carl, A lot of games in a short space of time

I think people prioritise at this time of the year Watford & Forest first and see how the funds sit

Have a good Xmas - do miss the updates :( :(

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:15 pm

" DESPITE THE LOW SALES SO FAR "
by carlccfc ยป Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:06 pm

The ticket sales for Crystal Palace both home and away have been low so far but the club believe that on January 2nd/3rd they will see a surge in ticket sales for both games.

Get your tickets early especially if you wish to sit in your regular seat for the home match, December 30th is your last chance to reserve your usual seat.

The good news is the half season tickets are flying out as Xmas and New year presents.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone

[/quote]
skewen bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:28 pm

carlccfc wrote:The ticket sales for Crystal Palace both home and away have been low so far but the club believe that on January 2nd/3rd they will see a surge in ticket sales for both games.

Get your tickets early especially if you wish to sit in your regular seat for the home match.

when is ticket office open carl,and happy xmas and happy new year to you and your family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:31 pm

krab wrote:
carlccfc wrote:The ticket sales for Crystal Palace both home and away have been low so far but the club believe that on January 2nd/3rd they will see a surge in ticket sales for both games.

Get your tickets early especially if you wish to sit in your regular seat for the home match.

when is ticket office open carl,and happy xmas and happy new year to you and your family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Kevin, they are only closed on Xmas day and Boxing day. :ayatollah:

Re: " DESPITE THE LOW SALES SO FAR "

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:35 pm

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRD FANS, LETS TAKE 4,000 CITY FANS TO PALACE AND GET 26,800 FOR THE HOME LEG AND CHEER OUR CLUB TO WEMBLEY. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malky Deserves a full house. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas Carlos and the same to your lovely family who are all very good friends of mine. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:47 pm

how many sold for watford annis? :ayatollah: looking forward to boxing day more than christmas day

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:52 pm

gknighty89 wrote:how many sold for watford annis? :ayatollah: looking forward to boxing day more than christmas day

Approx. 1,600 sold to City fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRD FANS, LETS TAKE 4,000 CITY FANS TO PALACE AND GET 26,800 FOR THE HOME LEG AND CHEER OUR CLUB TO WEMBLEY. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malky Deserves a full house. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas Carlos and the same to your lovely family who are all very good friends of mine. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think it will depend on the score of the first leg for some people, got mine for the second leg though and got one for my dad and brother for xmas :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:37 pm

I cant make the home game but I will be going to the away leg!

Can't wait!!

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
krab wrote:

cheers annis,and as to carl,merry xmas and happy new year to you and your family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Thanks for the reminder Carl, with xmas and exams slipped my mind completely.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:17 pm

1600 + at watford,excellent support as always :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Watford and forest plus Christmas, getting my palace tickets as close to the 30th as possible! :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:36 am

Thought Palace home and away was a must for most City fans. Went down to queue on first Thursday they were available. Was very surprised to find out when I ordered my seat for the home leg that only 2000+ had gone for away leg.
How many have gone now?

Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:54 pm

krab wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
krab wrote:

cheers annis,and as to carl,merry xmas and happy new year to you and your family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas Kevin and the same to your family. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:20 pm

December 30th is the last day too get your normal seat?
Ridiculous if you ask me!

They should atleast wait until the day after the Reading game so people can come down and purchase them without having too use the farce that is e-ticketing.

They would have more sales for West Brom too if they sorted it out. Keeps telling me that I don't have sufficient memberships.. I guess a season ticket isn't enough these days :roll:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:11 am

i haven't got mine yet, need to phone the club tomorrow as im being moved which i dont mind one bit, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Surely but surely 2 full houses. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: